A must-have guide to rules and species for anyone fishing in Tasmania.
The app has up-to-date size and bag limits, fishing rules, seasons and area restrictions. Get fishing information for over 135 Tassie fish, mark your favourite fishing spots and find the nearest boat ramp.
Fast and easy access to the official rules for recreational sea fishing in Tasmania brought to you by the Wild Fisheries Branch of DPIPWE. Designed for recreational fishers, useful for tourists, commercial fishers, seafood professionals and teachers.
• Up to date legal bag limits, size limits and fishing rules
• Searchable list of over 135 fish species with large size, colour illustrations
• Species descriptions, habitat and fishing tips
• Fishing gear illustrations
• Interactive fishing restrictions maps
• Caches maps for offline use
• Boat ramp locations to help plan your Tassie fishing trip
• Log your catches in the fishing diary
• Recipes and cooking methods for popular species
• Use the app to buy a licence online
• Fishing alerts and season reminders
• Electronic version of the printed Recreational Sea Fishing Guide
Enabled app to work on older devices
Ratings and Reviews
This app is so easy to use and provides great info. Perfect for an amateur fisherman to a professional. Highly recommend.
Maps are fixed now. You can keep a log of the fish you keep or release.
Nice try but needs work
A great start but the app is a bit unstable .
Where is the marine weather and tides?
They are missing or hidden as we can't find them.
- Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water & Environment
- 72.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Department Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.