TechLife is a tech mag with a difference. It focuses on how technology can help you rather than on product specs. In an era when the smartphone is as essential as the personal computer, TechLife shows you how to get the most from these must-have devices — and much more.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
We've gotten the feather duster out, squashed some bugs and added support for newer devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good read on the go
Easy to to read my favourite magazine when on the go.
quotes one price in the App description in the store and a much more expensive price when you attempt to subscribe, as usual the App developer is too busy counting to keep pricing information up to date in the App description. lazy Az.....i’ll go back to Zinio where mags are a dollar cheaper per edition and $10 cheaper for a yearly subscription.
I I have a 12 month subscription but can only download an edition by agreeing to a monthly payment?Ihave a 12
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 34.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Future Publishing (Overseas) Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription $4.99
- 1 Year Subscription $49.99
- Issue 28 $7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.