DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! Join the community of millions of Terrarians!
TERRARIA MOBILE REBUILT FROM THE GROUND UP – NEW AND IMPROVED AND NOW INCLUDING CONTENT FROM THE EPIC 1.3 UPDATE!
"This is the full version of Terraria, built from the ground up... If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here.” - Slide To Play
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city - In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
We recommend at least iPhone 6S, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4 or newer. We support iPhone 5S, iPad Air 1, iPad Mini 2 running at least iOS 10.0, but these devices may experience reduced performance.
• MULTIPLAYER – Play with up to 7 friends on Local Wifi or Online via device-device Wifi hosted games or through the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server for PC (available for free on Terraria.org)
• TERRARIA REIMAGINED FOR MOBILE – Brand new controls and User Interface provide a level of polish and capability not previously possible!
• New World Sizes – Small/Medium/Large...the same size as on Terraria for PC!
• New! Fully customise your experience by changing the layout of your controls!
• New! Controller support! Now you can play with your Bluetooth connected gamepad where supported.
• Over 300 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
• Over 15 Bosses and Events to truly test the player's skills
• Endgame Celestial Invasion Event and the Moon Lord final boss encounter
• Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
• New Expert Mode designed to provide new challenges for even the most seasoned Terraria veterans - with the promise of greater rewards
• Updated crafting with multiple added item options
• Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
• More than 800 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 3500!
• In-depth building options that are easy to learn, but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master
In short, every pixel of Terraria has been reimagined and hand crafted for the BEST possible mobile experience!
Follow us on Twitter @Terraria_Logic and @505_Games
Join our community on Discord @ http://Discord.GG/Terraria
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TerrariaOfficial and https://www.facebook.com/505Games
Visit us on the web at www.terraria.org
Join the official Terraria Forums at: https://forums.terraria.org/
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Content But Some Issues
I love Terraria and have been playing the mobile version for as long as I can remember. I started playing before hard mode was implemented into the game so when that update came I was stunned and overwhelmed. Years later we get this, an update that brings us everything we’ve ever wanted from platforms such as PC and console. Though with updates comes bugs and unfortunately I have encountered several different bugs recently. Most of them aren’t really necessary to report but two are bugging me, one of the bugs I’m encountering in my main world is a never ending slime rain. I’ve played over 5 hours since the update and have killed nearly over 2000 slimes and nothing has changed. The other bug is simple the game crashing very 2 to 3 minutes which of course is annoying since I can’t get any solid gameplay without restarting the game again and making up for lost progress. If you guys could look into that I would greatly appreciate it oh and another thing could you have an option for the old joystick controls back these new ones are way to complicated. Keep up the good work. Thanks, and sorry for the rant.
This is amazing
I know that poeple hate the new controlls, get used to the it took me only 300 minutes to figure them out and the update makes the game so much more fun. It has such a great storyline, unlike other games, building in terraria is so easy and the stuff you can make is incredible. But the online multiplayer mode is very painful to set up and maybe they should make it easier to download maps so you can do other cool stuff. But no cheating, i hate how poeple brag about how cool they are with their cheated in items. When people like me actually worked hard and completed the game with no mods or glitches. And this takes me to my point, when they had to most recent update they tried to get rid of all the glitches, and they did so getting rid of the guide glitch (giving you any item you want). But they missed the item frame duplication glitch which lets you duplicate any item you want. I actually tested this out when i was getting moon sigils for my friends but they didnt want pay me back so i cheated them in using the glitch and to be honest its over powered ,you can get three stacks of anything in seconds. Other than that this is the best game ever made and i wish it wont end on1.4( i might a campaign😅)
LOVE THIS GAME AND I HAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS
Hey, I love this game so much and I can’t wait for the 1.3 update
On mobile I’ve got a request for the developers if they could add online multiplayer or like a friends option so we can friend people and like say if I was to friend someone they would get a request when they get on the game and you could except it which I think would come in handy rather than being on the same network also another request I had because I read the reviews for like information on what others thought just because I wanted to see others opinions but I read someone’s and it said something about adding a desert boss and I thought that would be cool and the best boss that would match the desert would be a cobra so yeah I’m just taking in someone’s idea but yeah there just 2 suggestions I thought to just write about in my review but yeah I love this game so much and if your reading this and your thinking about getting it well I’m telling you this much you should definitely get it because if you don’t your missing out
- 505 Games (US), Inc.
- 188.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Terraria ©2020 Re-Logic. All Rights Reserved. Published by 505 Games. 505 Games and the 505Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games S.r.l. Developed by DR Studios. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.