We believe being organized is easy and everyone can do it.
Our philosophy is clear: simple *stays* organized. If you want an organization system that will last, you need something easy for you to implement and continue using for years to come.
For simplicity, nothing beats a piece of paper – except a piece of paper that can be magically accessed by you from anywhere.
So that’s what TeuxDeux is: simple, syncing paper.
We know people probably love the meditative nature of throwing away a part of a tree, but we sync everywhere so you can't lose us.
Keeping organization simple with our digital planner will bring you:
*We're the most refreshing task manager in a sea of Red Bull and Monster Drink cans.*
- A single, streamlined view of your day (just like a paper to-do list!) so you can clearly see all of your items
- Procrastinate with our intuitive 'Swipe to Tomorrow' gesture
- Re-arrange your lists with simple drag and drop for tasks
- Custom colors and a beautiful, clean design so that every time you open your to-do list, you like what you see
*(There are also flying cats hiding in TeuxDeux but – similar to the gravity-locked ones in real life – they don't help with anything.)*
**PEACE AND CALM**
*Greet each day with an uncluttered mind.*
- Automatic task rollover so you can try again tomorrow to finish what you left undone today
- Recurring to-dos for those things you need to do every day, every week, every month, and so on...
- With Markdown and emoji support, TeuxDeux is your handmade to-do list. A beautiful, elegant way to get stuff done.
*A simple tool for making and keeping your commitments—to yourself, your work, and your loved ones.*
- Stash ideas, bucket list items, and plans for later with our unlimited Someday lists.
- Add a new task with one click, tap, or pull – whatever works best for you at the moment so you can add a to-do and forget about it (for now)
- Our clean and simple interface is free from distraction – so you can get it all done without interruption
Best of all? We're free to use on iOS. And free beats paper, every time.
– Easier editing for email and password
– Under-the-hood improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Could the tap on a task action be changed (maybe via an option) so that it edits the task rather than completes it? And also make swiping left complete the tasks. I’m always tapping on a task and accidentally completing it.
What a to-do list should be.
I used Teux Deux years ago. It was the best To-Do app on the market, perfectly intuitive and USEFUL. But, unfortunately, it went away for years. I tried dozens of other apps during that period, some with every bell and whistle you could imagine and some very expensive. Unfortunately, not one of them was as useful as Teux Deux. I wondered how companies, often with billion-dollar budgets, could continually get something as fundamental as a to-do list so wrong.
When I saw Teux Deux was back, I downloaded it and deleted ALL of the others. It is still as perfect as it was. I use it to manage all of my tasks. I no longer waste time inputting numerous fields for one simple task in ridiculous cumbersome, expensive task managers.
Thank you, Teux Deux team, for this brilliant, functional app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much and welcome back to the app!
I don’t usually leave reviews but this app has got me feeling some kind of way. I’m a planner addict, I’m in love with this app as it’s so free flowing and I can create a to do list for assignments or projects and drag them to a day. I love that I can manage my to do list efficiently on the website and be able to walk around with a good view of what I had originally planned. I highly recommend this to anyone who has a lot to do in a day.
Again absolutely love how free flow it is and how easy it is to drag from day to day if you think you won’t get it done.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TeuxDeux, LLC
- 12.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 swissmiss & Fictive Kin