The Babes Project app is for all new mamas and mamas-to-be. We believe it is important to feel empowered and supported in your motherhood journey and so we are here to help.
The Babes Project is a charity that has been supporting new mamas on a daily basis since 2012, we have had the beautiful opportunity to walk alongside many women and really listen to what mamas to be need to know.
We are passionate about seeing every woman in Australia supported in their pregnancy and throughout the perinatal period (conception until baby turns one). So, if you are expecting a little one this app was made just for you!
As you journey your pregnancy with your health care professionals this app is here to walk alongside you to help you navigate the world of baby.
Use The Babes Project app to:
• learn about your pregnancy + growing baby
• prepare for the arrival of baby
• what to pack in your bags for hospital
• learn about labour
• record your growing bump
• shopping lists for baby
• remind yourself about upcoming baby related
• learn about baby + their first year
• record the tiny details about their arrival
• pregnancy + baby FAQ’s + answers
• find mama + baby related support services around you
• read about motherhood journeys of mamas that have
gone before you
• and more!
There is a community cheering you on mama!
Terms + conditions: http://www.thebabesproject.com.au/t_cs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What an amazing app, such a great resource for not just mums but dads too!!
- The Babes Project Incorporated
- 31.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 The Babes Project Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.