Wake up smarter with a briefing on the geopolitical day ahead. Concise, forward looking reports on on the key political, economic, energy and security issues that will shape the coming 24 hours. Get ahead of the news cycle and empower your decision-making every morning, with The Daily Brief.
- Reports produced every day on critical upcoming geopolitical events
- Additional data points for issues not covered by the days reports
- Powerful visualisation tools to turn briefings into global situation maps
- Gain access to our internal research platform to receive intelligence on events that will shape the next 7 days (Pro Feature)
- Build out your own research briefings with search and tagging tools to compile exactly what you need (Pro Feature)
==== v2.0.1 ====
- Fixed a bug where the article content would not resize correctly after loading and was obscured from view
- Tweaked the article process to speed up the first load
- Fixed some embarrassing typos
Found a bug? Another typo that I have missed? Send your lovely emails through to email@example.com
==== v2.0 ====
The Daily Brief has been completely re-engineered to elevate the way you receive your morning briefings. The same level of detail and accuracy you have come to expect from our reporting, now packaged in a faster, better and more feature-rich experience. Get your news like never before with The Daily Brief v2.
Also introducing: The Daily Brief Pro - our monthly premium offering packed with new features like Search and Backtrack, as well as advanced access to our internal research with Looking Ahead, delivering coverage up to 7 days in advance. For more details, check out our Pro details section in-app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Factual and to the point
Pithy articles and insights spanning issues and events across a wide range of countries and global regions that are often overlooked by other media outlets and analysts. A refreshingly simple way each morning to keep in touch with key happenings across the world.
Not the economist but still a good app
A good app if you want a brief snapshot covering today’s events and political developments. Nice broad range of coverage, not just the same mainstream stories you’ll read elsewhere. It is of course very similar to the Economist’s ‘Espresso’, (which is more reputable and does a better job). Sometimes Daily Brief is a bit too predictive for my taste. It would do better if its analysis stuck more to the facts. If you read long enough you’ll notice it often gets things wrong. Occasionally it’s completely empty (maybe they just forgot that day?). Still a good 2nd fiddle to the Economist to round out your daily briefs
Amazing app, very insightful
Great concept for an app, i check it every morning. I would recommend this to anyone interested in staying up to date with all political news
- Foreign Brief Pty. Ltd.
- 109.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Foreign Brief Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Monthly $3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.