Download The Daily Telegraph’s new app for iPhone and iPad today!
The Daily Telegraph's app delivers award-winning coverage of breaking news, politics, crime, business and opinion, NRL and other major sports, plus the digital replica of the printed paper and much more. It’s the best way to never miss the stories that matter in Sydney and NSW and it’s all right at your fingertips.
Key features include:
• Live and latest news – Get the news as it breaks 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
• My News – Your own personal news feed. Tailor your news to get straight to the topics that matter to you
• Today’s Paper – Read the paper anytime, anywhere with the digital replica of the paper, as it’s printed
• Notifications – Be the first to know when big stories break with instant news alerts
• Live Sport Scores – Stay on the ball with NRL and AFL live sport scores and expect analysis
• Share – Join the conversation and share your favourite stories via Facebook, Twitter or email
• Daily puzzles – With new crosswords and Sudoku puzzles every day, there’s always something to keep your mind active
The Daily Telegraph app for iPhone and iPad is free to download and enjoy, however to access more simply subscribe for Member-only access.
Member-only access gives you full digital access to thousands of subscriber only stories, the digital replica of the paper, puzzles, comics and more of what you love.
Subscription is easy, either:
1) Subscribe through the app (via iTunes) to start your 30-day FREE trial; then subscriptions will automatically renew to $29.99 per month.
The subscription period will automatically renew unless turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account with the subscription price of $29.99 per month. You can manage your subscription any time from your iTunes account settings, this includes renewal options and cancellations.
2) Log in with an existing The Daily Telegraph+ Membership
Please note: This app supports iOS 9 and above
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research or audience ratings services. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information
We've added real time statistics for NRL and AFL matches inside of our live blogs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Poor app and lousy PDF version of the paper
The only real question is why can’t I read all of the paper in the app instead of having to rely on the PDF version of the paper. Especially when parts of the paper are virtually unreadable because the columns are split over 2 pages in the PDF. The app is busily being destroyed probably by cost savings on app development.
What were they thinking with this latest update?? The app has only ever been average but now it’s hopeless. Try opening the crossword! It opens in a tiny window and is almost impossible to type answers for anyone with normal sized fingers and the last “across” clues get hidden behind a stupid bar that tells you how many letters in that answer. I can count, so can figure out by the amount of boxes for that clue how many letters in the answer. Fix this ridiculous update or my subscription gets cancelled.
TUrn off highlight that takes you to another page
You give us the opportunity to turn off the highlight on the headlines, which is mildly annoying, but we can't turn off the highlight that takes you to another page, which is often just a rehash of where you were. I seem to spend half my time just trying to get back to where I was. I just want to read my paper from front to back in peace.
- News Digital Media
- 152 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © News Pty Limited
- In-App Purchases
- The Daily Telegraph $29.99
- The Daily Telegraph $16.99
- Dummy The Daily Telegraph $0.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.