The Mighty is the world’s largest digital health community. We’re people who talk about what health is really like — from mental health to chronic illness, disability, rare disease, parenting, neurodiversity, caregiving and so much more. Find and foster the human connections you need as you navigate your health journey, no matter what you or your loved one is going through. We’re here for you. We are #MightyTogether.
- Join a Mighty group and connect with like-minded individuals about health, hobbies, interests and more
- Post a Thought or Question any time you need advice, support or encouragement from others who get it
- Read stories written by people who have first-hand health experiences, whether they live with a condition/disability, know someone who does or works in the medical field.
- Check in daily with other members of the Mighty community (#CheckInWithMe).
- Create a profile that allows you to keep track of your health story and community connections.
- Follow and search all posts and stories to find the health content you need or want from over 25,000 selections.
- Enjoy a personalized home-feed based on the groups you're a part of as well as the people and topics you follow.
We're always looking for ways to improve The Mighty for our community. If you have any feedback about The Mighty iOS app — good, bad or anything in-between — please share it with us by emailing email@example.com.
We are #MightyTogether!
The Mighty Team
Minor improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for anyone struggling with any mental health issues or chronic pain and a large range of Health issues. Or chose to interact or just read posts. Gives you a great look into how others live with there respective issues, and you can gain a lot of valuable information to help you or in times of need reach out for help. Even though it is a American based app people from all over the World are on here, eg myself from Australia.
I like the open community that is the Mighty and feel less isolated accessing it on my phone. Just knowing that other people have similar experiences is comforting. I don’t write often or barely at all but like to read of people’s determination to be their best self. The only problem I have is that if I see reference to an article on fb and I click the link I always get asked to join Mighty even though I’m a member. Then when I click read more it opens the app but not to the article I originally clicked on. But a minor issue for what is a truly great app for people in the world of mental health.
So far, fantastic
I know it was only released today but the app seem to work like a dream. It is a great way to get support and answers from people all over the world and it doesn’t take long to ask or answer.
The Mighty really is a mighty organisation, well done and thank you.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MIGHTY PROUD MEDIA INC
- 92.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Mighty Proud Media, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.