Create, display, and manage your very own recipes with one of the best loved recipe managers in the app store. The Recipe Box To Go lets you pull up your recipes whenever the mood strikes, so you can shop for tonight's dinner or share with friends. This 21st-century cooking tool helps you get your recipes into a quickly-sorted, easily shared format that can’t be misplaced, covered in stains, or catch on fire.
New and Notable January 2012 — iTunes App Store
• One-touch Instant Import from dozens of popular websites
(See support site for list)
• Transfer recipes from any email or text document with copy and paste
• Fully flexible entry fields allow for imperial or metric units
• Write notes while you cook without leaving the display screen
• Swap and sync with other users or other devices with WiFi Recipe Link
• Search for multiple ingredients simultaneously
• Cross-reference recipes in multiple categories
• Sort and rate recipes
• Email ingredients as a clickable shopping list
• Email import/export and printing
• Access your recipes without an Internet connection
• Back up recipes through iTunes file sharing
• Luscious typography and professional layout design
• Switch easily between multiple recipes while tracking the current step
• Highlight steps in the directions with a tap
• Dim ingredients as you gather them
• Pinch to zoom text in ingredients, directions, notes
• Buttons as sweet as syrup
• Tutorials to guide you through various functions
• Feature maps
• Quickly send feedback or ask questions
Please write to us with your questions!
If you’re having an issue with using the app, we’re here to help. If you leave your questions here on the iTunes reviews, we have no way to write you back. Also, don’t forget to check the website for our tutorials and FAQs which we are always working to improve based on your feedback!
iOS 9 compatibility including fixing instant import.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Time for an update
This is a call to the developer to revisit this app. Your users have invested a lot of time and effort over many years saving our treasured recipes into this app and we’d (I’d) like to see this app a little more actively supported.
-Updates for new iOS and devices
-Export photos with recipe when sharing via email
This is a great app, please don’t let it fade away
Have been using this app for years and love it! Easy to use and access and really easy to copy new recipes into. Have read negative comments here but really don’t understand them as I’ve never had a problem with it? Highly recommend
This really is the best recipe app out. The only thing I wish they would add?
Ability to icloud recipes to sync between iPhone/iPad.
- Kathleen Tafel
- 14.5 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2012-2015 Corpus Collusion
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.