The Robards Method App is a fitness program designed to help you build your best body. With over 125 Power, Strength and Rings workouts, the TRM fitness app will guide you to your goals, no matter what your fitness level. Whether you want to lose weight, gain strength and definition, or work out like an elite athlete, start TRM at YOUR level with five different entry points into the program.
Exams and challenges keep you on-track and accountable as you crush your fitness goals. Every exercise is delivered with step-by-step images and technique instructions. Each week the intensity builds as you improve. We will track your progress with monthly exams and you’ll notice a more toned, flexible and energised body. And with five 20 week levels of progressional training, you’ll never be without a workout in the palm of your hand.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
The Robards Method app is free to download. All new users can register and receive a free 7-day trial. Should you choose to continue at the end of your 7-day trial, your membership will commence and we offer a single auto-renewing subscription option of $8.07 per week, which is billed monthly in advance at $34.99. There is no minimum membership term.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at the end of your 7-day free trial. Subscription renews automatically at $34.99 a month, unless auto-review is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Stability and Usability updates
+ Music no longer stops when rest counter finishes
+ Easier to use navigation, pause buttons, rest period arrows
+ Crash fixes for latest iphones
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great exercise program let down by poor app.
This exercise program is great but the app is the worst I’ve seen as far as exercise apps go.
1. The explanations on some exercises aren’t clear and are hard to understand. The photos showing the exercises are ok but when you try to zoom in using the zoom in button, it cuts the photo in half or even less, so you can only see a bit of Tim, so you can’t use this feature at all.
2. Some exercise instructions don’t make sense.
3. The exercise programs aren’t interactive, meaning you have to manually navigate your way through each exercise on each set rather than the app automatically taking you through the exercise by pressing a ‘Finished Exercise’ button or similar.
4. There are no audible countdown timers on timed exercises and no audible or visual alert when rest periods are finished.
5. No theme or any other type music like there is on the Freeletics app to help you keep going.
- In 2 Sports Marketing Pty Ltd
- 25.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 IN2SPORTS Marketing Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- ACTIVE PACK $34.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.