Download The West Australian app now to unlock premium access to the best in news, opinion, sport, business, politics, lifestyle, entertainment, travel, and more from WA’s biggest and most experienced newsroom. Delivered fast to your mobile and tablet, stay in touch when you are on the move.
Plus browse WA’s daily newspaper on your device, every morning exactly as it was printed, and unlock exclusive discounts for dining, movies and more with your digital West Rewards card.
- Premium News: unrivalled coverage of local and regional news that matters, plus informed opinion and analysis from WA’s most trusted journalists and columnists
- Breaking news: up to the minute news from around the country and the world
- Notifications: Be the first to know with breaking news alerts
- Comments: Have your say on stories that matter to you
- Today’s newspaper: browse WA’s daily newspaper and other regional newspapers – exactly as they were printed each day, anytime anywhere. View the whole paper and access past editions.
- Exclusive rewards: Get access to discounts on dining, movies and more with your digital West Rewards card
Your ideas and feedback will help guide future development. Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions:
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research or audience ratings services. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's New in This Version
Combines an online news view with digital replicas of The West Australian, The Sunday Times and our regional publications.
Introduces notifications for breaking news stories and digital edition availability.
Access to the digital West Rewards card.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
....no “help” ,no “clippings”, but better display and access to whole stable, but still the tiresome “headlines” be nice if we could grow up again....
Was good now terrible
Why in gods name do you have to put that stupid live podcast band across the bottom of the screen. It automatically pops up on my screenMaking it impossible to read news articles. Plus you put the stupid NEDS ADVERT on there. I understand you need to put on ADS but seriously do you have to put it right across the bottom of the banner so that you cant actually navigate to anything. Used to love this app and used to love this newS service. TERRIBLE
I used to enjoy this app, but now I'm disappointed with the new update where all the articles are full of google ads! Plus this annoying banner ad at the bottom of the news that doesn't disappear! I thought paying for a subscription would mean no ads! I will be cancelling my subscription and reading the news elsewhere. I'm not paying a premium price for ads!
- West Australian Newspapers Limited
- 29.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 West Australian Newspapers Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.