The #1 baby app worldwide! Understand why & when your baby suddenly cries more than usual, is not themselves and… what you can do to help.
Your baby is suddenly crying all the time, clinging to you, and you ask yourself what is wrong. The good news is that this fussy crying phase is a sign of progress in the brain!
Millions of parents have gone before you in following, supporting, and encouraging the 10 leaps in the mental development of their baby or babies. It is with good reason that Apple has declared it to be in the top 10 of the “Best sold apps in 2018, 2019 & 2020”
TRACK YOUR BABY’S MENTAL DEVELOPMENT (0-20 MONTHS)
- Learn all about the 10 mental leaps with tips, tricks & mind-blowing insights.
- Your unique personalized leap schedule shows when a leap starts and ends, and… it counts down for you.
- Discover how you can give your baby the help they need during the various stages of a leap.
- Know when you can expect new skills.
- Keep track of your baby’s development and milestones in the diary.
- Gain insight into your baby’s perception of the world.
- Experience the world through your baby’s eyes.
- Over 350 extra milestones to keep track of in your diary
- Baby monitor: Wi-Fi 4G (INCLUDING 7 chapters on sleep from the book)
- E-Book (in full or per chapter)
- Audiobook (in full or per chapter)
- Music to lull your baby to sleep (white noise & music)
WORLDWIDE AWARD: WINNING APP:
- Declared by Apple to be in the top 10 “Best sold apps in 2018, 2019 & 2020”
- Most downloaded paid app in Health and Fitness
- Award for “Coolest App for Moms”
- “Choice & Gold” Award from users, MumIi
- AppRx Awards Top 10 “Children’s Health App”
- NHS (UK) – “Best App for Parents”
Especially for parenthood. The baby tracker for your baby’s leaps in their mental development. You can keep track of your baby’s milestones and your baby’s growth in our The Wonder Weeks baby tracker. A leap for you and your baby.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Disclaimer: This app has been developed with the greatest of care. However, neither the developer, nor the author is liable for any damage caused by inaccuracies or incompleteness of the app.
- We have improved how back-ups are stored in your iCloud
- Greatly improved performance for users who had really big diary entries, resulting in lower boot times and faster scrolling through your diary.
- First boot time make take a bit longer because of this change
Ratings and Reviews
A game changer for parents
My eldest son is 22, and I had never heard of wonder weeks or leaps.. I remember the frustration of not knowing what was going on for him, nor could I cater with resources or the understanding of, and patience for a leap, the way I can now! FF all these years, I found out about this research, book and app when my now 5yo was born. It gave me so much insight and more empathy and patience to cope with the draining sleepless nights, constant whinging and fussiness with feeding, associated with leap behaviour. I can now recognise when my 7mo is starting a leap even before the app notifies me! Watching his amazing milestones unfold after a few awful nights sleep, makes it all worth while.
Inaccurate and a total waste of money
This app has been inaccurate for my daughter all the way along. Yes the due date was incorrect for starters due to doctors disagreement of age during pregnancy but once she was born and due date was corrected this app still didn’t track her development right. I even changed her due date on the app to have the first few leaps line up correctly according to their predictions, from leap 3 onwards was totally inaccurate. She was experiencing leaps at completely different times, then when you go to add in signals and skills learnt they are all the same?? So many missing skills she’s developing that aren’t even there and repetition of skills that have been option for months. Completely stopped using it for the purpose of “Wonder Weeks” and just started using it for notes, photos and tracking naps. Then today went on the app to insert her update for the day, save it all and all my data and notes of her progress gone! Tried restoring my app to its last back up and that didn’t even work. Total waste of money!!!
Developer Response ,
Hi, we are so sorry to hear you got that impression, can you provide us a little bit more about your impression?Please email us at email@example.com and we will provide some useful tips on how to get the most out of The Wonder Weeks app and unlock its full potential.
Great content, crappy app
The content itself is very helpful and generally spot on (a week or so off on either side of the leaps which is normal since each baby is different). The app itself, however, it needs some work. The sleeping schedule has ongoing issues which have been raised with their impeccable customer service. A new version was coming out that was meant to fix the initial glitch, and it did fix it but only for a few weeks. It now has issues again where it does not record anything you put in unless you put it in 3+ times. I do not use the other features and so I am unsure if this is an issue throughout the app, although it can be a little frustrating not being able to use the main features that come with the app. Hopefully the developers can kindly get it together and resolve this ongoing issue, as some parents do rely on these paid features.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Can you please provide us some info about your experience with the sleepschedule, screenshots can be very helpful for our developers, sending it to: firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your excitement and allowing us to help you stand in your power of parenthood! ❤️
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Domus Technica BV
- 271.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © The Wonder Weeks
- In-App Purchases
- eBook - Chapter 1 $1.49
- eBook - Chapter 2 $1.49
- 1 Month Subscription $2.99
- eBook - Chapter 4 $1.49
- eBook - Chapter 3 $1.49
- eBook - Chapter 5 $1.49
- eBook - Chapter 6 $1.49
- 6 Month Subscription $7.49
- eBook - Chapter 9 $1.49
- eBook - Chapter 10 $1.49