Suddenly… your baby is upset for days. Crying, sleeping poorly, and clinging to you. The Wonder Weeks tells you when to expect this difficult period and provides you with insights so that you can help your baby through this fussy stage of a leap in their mental development. Join millions of parents and discover your baby’s developmental milestones and leaps with the world’s most popular and best-selling baby app.
Discover your baby’s developmental milestones and leaps with the world’s most popular and best-selling baby app:
- Apple announced it as the Top 10 “Best of the year 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019”
- Most downloaded app in paid Health and Fitness apps
- “Coolest App for Moms” Award
- “Choice & Gold” Award by users, Mumli
- AppRx Awards Top 10 “Children’s Health App”
- NHS (UK) – “Best App for parents”
THIS IS WHAT THE APP OFFERS YOU:
- Learn all about the 10 mental leaps
- Gain an insight into the leap
- Know which signals your baby could display
- See which skills your baby has now
- Tips to help your baby
- Experience the leaps for yourself by doing fun exercises
- Our unique leaps schedule shows you:
- When a leap begins and ends
- When you will see your baby display new skills
- Keep track of your baby’s development and milestones in your diary.
CAN BE EXPANDED WITH EXTRAS:
- A Wi-Fi baby monitor
- The English audio book
- The English, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Danish or Italian e-book
- A range of white noises to help your baby fall asleep easily
- Various sounds and music that both calm and stimulate
- 350+ extra milestones to keep track of in your diary
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
The payment will be deducted from your Apple ID account on confirmation of your purchase. The subscription will be automatically renewed unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The payment to renew your account will be deducted within 24 hours before the end of the current period. After your purchase, you can manage and cancel your subscriptions in your App Store settings.
Disclaimer: This app has been developed with the greatest of care. However, neither the developer, nor the author is liable for any damage caused by inaccuracies or incompleteness of the app.
We have redesigned the checklists for signals and skills. Thank you for your feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for first time mums
I know this app gets a backlash for predicting to the day when a baby will go through a leap, but if you read the book it explains that it does not predict things to the day but lets you know of some things that have been observed to happen at the earliest time it could potentially happen. For me it has been good at predicting when my baby might go through some sleep disturbances, experienced separation anxiety and when she has started interacting with her surroundings. To me this made some of the tougher times easier as they did not come as a shock and I could better understand why it was happening.
Useful to know what to expect; don’t take too literally
Sometimes our babies behave strangely and once a physical cause has been ruled out, it can be oddly reassuring to know that it could be that a whole lot of overwhelming activity is going on in their little brains. This is what I find great about the Wonder Weeks app and book - and offers an explanation and often it’s description i’d behaviours is accurate. Babies can be fussy during the leaps but once they’re over, or even before, they know how to do new things that amaze us. Just remember all babies are different so don’t take the information in the app too literally. Also, not sure if it’s things getting lost in translation but some of the descriptions and examples in the app are downright bizarre. Ie ‘your baby may be fascinated by a vomiting dog’.
A game changer for parents
My eldest son is 22, and I had never heard of wonder weeks or leaps.. I remember the frustration of not knowing what was going on for him, nor could I cater with resources or the understanding of, and patience for a leap, the way I can now! FF all these years, I found out about this research, book and app when my now 5yo was born. It gave me so much insight and more empathy and patience to cope with the draining sleepless nights, constant whinging and fussiness with feeding, associated with leap behaviour. I can now recognise when my 7mo is starting a leap even before the app notifies me! Watching his amazing milestones unfold after a few awful nights sleep, makes it all worth while.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Domus Technica BV
- 111.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © The Wonder Weeks
- In-App Purchases
- eBook - Chapter 1 $1.49
- eBook - Chapter 2 $1.49
- eBook - Chapter 4 $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.