Discover Ticket To Ride, the digital adaptation of the famous Ticket To Ride board game.
Don't hang about on the platform – board the train and set off on a railway adventure like no other. Collect wagons to take control of the railways connecting the various cities of the United States of America and relive the golden age of the first railroads. Continue the adventure in other countries using the various maps available in the store, including Europe, India, Asia, Germany, and the new United Kingdom expansion. Now you can create your own railway network by connecting cities across the world.
Enjoy different gaming experiences such as challenging players from around the world in asynchronous multiplayer mode and discovering a very balanced single-player mode on different platforms!
With over 50 million online matches and a new game starting every four seconds, Ticket To Ride delivers a gaming experience that is unique in its genre.
**Ars Technica – ""Ticket to Ride is impressive right from the start""
**Pocket Gamer: 9/10 with a Gold Award – ""A fantastic adaptation of an excellent board game, and a must-buy for strategy fans""
Ticket To Ride Series is:
• The original USA board from Alan R. Moon's Ticket To Ride in high resolution.
• 9 additional maps and 2 mini-expansions (with 2 game variations each) are sold in the in-game store, each with their own special characteristics:
- France (map & game variations)
- United Kingdom (map & game variations)
- Switzerland (map)
- USA 1910 (game variations)
- Europe (map)
- Legendary Asia (map)
- India (vertical map)
- Scandinavia (vertical map)
- Europa 1912 (game variations)
- Pennsylvania (map)
- Germany (map)
- ...And new content updated regularly!
• Single-player mode: play against 1 to 4 AI opponents.
• Multiplayer mode
· Asynchronous online games (Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G) against other players on all types of smartphones and tablets, as well as on computers.
· A unique online community with tens of thousands of players available 24 hours a day!
· Pass and Play Mode: up to 5 players on one screen and the option of adding AI (bots).
· Cross-platform play: challenge players around the world on different platforms and operating systems
• Tutorial to quickly familiarize you with the game.
• Pop-up help during the game to help you get to know all the subtleties of the various boards and game rules.
• Ranking of the best online and single-player players (best scores).
To find out more, visit:
Got a problem and need help? Contact us on: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/ticket-to-ride/
Languages available: English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian.
- Retry connection pop up displayed when loosing connection
- During maintenance, a feedback is displayed within the application
- Several tutorial improvements
- Contact permission is only asked when actually linking the partner
- Sharing end screen don’t cause crash anymore
- Flow while leaving a game has been improved
- Minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great version of an old favourite
Version 2.6.0 looks like it fixes all the horrible UX mistakes made in 2.5.11+ (although the animation speed setting annoyingly keeps resetting to “slow”...)
Thanks to the publisher for listening to feedback.
I have always enjoyed the physical version of this game, and have been enjoying the iOS version now for a while too! Great realisation of a classic game.
Great app ruined by glitchiness
This is a great app for a great game, and if it ran smoothly I’d give five stars. However, it’s always very glitchy and full of bugs, something that’s always a hassle and sometimes makes the game not worth playing or causes you to lose. The available games disappear from the screen moments after loading and you have to return to the menu and try again. In game, your time may count down when it’s not your turn, sometimes causing you to lose, and the app crashes a lot. Sometimes you get an error message and have to restart the app, other times it seems as if it’s someone else’s turn so you sit there waiting while the app hasn’t actually recognised your turn and others are waiting for you. These are some of the biggest problems. I am unhappy that I have paid money for something with so many issues. If they can fix this, this would be a great app and I’m sure they’d get a lot more purchases and happy customers.
Great game ruined by glitches
I love this game and play it all the time, however, the app is so frustrating and has so many bugs. It constantly freezes or will crash in the middle of a game for no reason, will count down on your turn when it isn’t your turn or show that it’s someone else’s turn when really it’s yours, so you’re both sitting there waiting for the other person to go. The ‘local play’ section is especially glitchy, I’ve tried to play my friend on it multiple times and we have never once finished a game, because if you leave the app once during the game the whole thing freezes and you cannot continue playing. If they could fix the glitches in this game it would make it a lot better and I would recommend it to people, which at the moment I am very hesitant to do.
- Asmodee Digital
- 670.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Digital game published by Asmodee Digital. Game created and edited by Days of Wonder
- In-App Purchases
- Ticket to Ride USA - 1910 $1.49
- Ticket to Ride Europe $4.49
- Ticket to Ride - Switzerland $4.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.