Tide Table Chart provides quick and easy access to high and low tide forecasts.
Swipe left/right to see the tide chart of the next day or play an animation of moon phase and tide changes to get a quick overview.
The app provides tide forecasts for thousands of tide stations across the world (including USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, ...).
Whether you love to surf, dive, go fishing or simply enjoy walking on beautiful ocean beaches, the app Tide Table Chart will show you the tide predictions for your favourite beach.
The tide prediction information is stored on your phone so that you can use the app without internet connection.
This app supports also the tide chart display on Apple Watch.
DISCLAIMER - Tide data displayed by the app are based on astronomical tide predictions and do not take into account the effects of strong winds, rain, floods and other meteorological events.
Do NOT use the app for navigation or any other purpose that may result in personal injury or property damage. Use it at your own risk.
* Display high and low tides on iPhone, iPod or Apple Watch.
* Moon Phase depiction
* Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise and Moonset times
* Animation of moon phase and tide changes for quick overview
* Swipe left/right to see the tide chart of the next days
* Thousands of tide stations across the world
* including USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia, New Zealand...
* Offline viewing capability
* View tide station locations on an overview map with offline cache
* Accounts for daylight savings time and different timezones
Apple Watch digital crown support and watch face complications.
Ratings and Reviews
Fitbit watch doesn’t run
This worked on my Fitbit then stopped, tried removing and reinstalling but won’t connect with the App, waste of time
Not working on watch
Just says please rub phone app, and it is
Developer Response ,
Please watch the video and read the app description.
On our web site you will also find a FAQ with troubleshoot suggestions.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.