*Hot Update: You can now upload and play your favorite songs!
Enjoy various genres of music, from beautiful Piano, Guitar songs to Rock and EDM masterpieces.
How to play
1. Touch, Hold and Drag to make the ball jump on the tiles.
2. Don't Miss the Tiles! And remember do not tap, this is not a tap tap game
3. Follow the rhythm of addictive challenges designed for each song.
4. Make insane combos and show your friends!
- Auto-generated content: upload your favorite songs to bounce with music
- One-touch control, easy to play
- Breathtaking 3D effects
- 30+ absolutely beautiful and fun songs to relax
- 20+ Different backgrounds to truly bring you a new experience every play!
- Collect beautiful skins for your dancing balls
- Beat your own top score and dare your best friend for a challenge
- Share your record with your friends, and compare with worldwide players on the ranking list!
- Connect with Facebook account and sync the saved progress across multiple devices
Bounce off the magic music tiles, listen to the beat, and make as many hops as you can in this mind-blowing music game now for Free!
This game will create the whole new experience for music game lover.
Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! is totally Free! Play this EDM music Running Game now!
We try to improve the game quality by updating regularly.
+ Awesome songs added:
-Faded - Alan Walker
-Alone - Marshmello
-We Don't Talk Anymore
-Bum Bum Tam Tam
+ And more Popular songs
+ Halloween is coming
+ Fixed issue: View Ads but not receive reward.
+ Some random players will receive new features.
Enjoy the game and rate for us
Ratings and Reviews
Could become rlly good game if developed
The concept of the game is incredible. Gg overall but could have some improvements. I have a very good eye and I captured that when you download a song from iTunes and play the game the beats aren't as customised as the default songs that are already there. It's just the same monotone beat over and over with every single song.
The game hides this fact by matching the beat of the game with the beat of the song. Not a cool move developers. In light of this if the developers could customise the beats a lot more I feel as though the game would become legendary. I know it would be hard to do this but when it's finished the feeling of accomplishment is amazing. Thx 4 ur patience 😜
When I was playing the game, sometimes I just touch the tiles and it makes me go through them and I mean when I saw that the tiles where so clipped together I was wondering why you did that because you just made it harder for me I can even get to 80% in alone marshmallow so can you fix that bug even though it’s not
Another thing is that I want a song called no money and dude it is like the best so can you add that in and faded and yeah so overall good game
The game mechanics provide you with the ability to swipe right and left to control a ball to land on tiles to the beat of songs. If you miss a tile then you fall to your death and the game would end (or so you’d think). I’ve found that if you keep scrolling in one direction quickly then you’ll avoid the kill plain and be stuck in tile hop purgatory. Funny little glitch that hopefully will be patched but doesn’t matter too much anyways. Love the game, definitely worth your time if you like rhythm type games.
- Amanotes Pte Ltd
- 289.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © AMANOTES PTE. LTD.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Diamond Pack $1.49
- Medium Diamond Pack $2.99
- Large Diamond Pack $4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.