World Time Buddy is a popular visual world clock, time zone converter and scheduler. Millions of people rely on our app and website to schedule calls, meetings and events!
▶ Convert time with a glance down the column of hours.
▶ Pick good meeting times (look for light tiles, representing work/awake-hours).
▶ Select and share times by adding to your calendar, sending in email or copying the times to clipboard.
▶ Use our Widget to easily check current times and to do basic planning.
Locations / Timezones
- 20,000+ cities and time zones
- Rename locations as you like
- Create locations groups (pro)
- Manually re-order and sort
Daylight Saving Time
- Daylight saving (DST) support
- DST warnings 1 week in advance
- Auto-updated time zone and DST database
- Optionally, show your calendars above the hours
- Easily avoid scheduling over existing events.
- Forex calendar is included!
- Swipe to switch to next/prev
- Inline calendar for quick jumps
- Full calendar for longer jumps
- Actively maintained world clock app
- Landscape & portrait support
- Available on iPhone, iPad
- Widgets work on iOS 14 (alas, with no interactivity)
- Fix: UI to correctly account for the notch
Ratings and Reviews
I just recently started using this app due to COVID-19, so I can see what time I should be awake to play with them. I highly recommend this app if you want to figure out times and dates. This app has saved my life countless times. It is also quiet easy to use and is really simple. Sometimes the best apps are the super, simple ones. The one thing I have a problem with is, it took me a while to actually figure out what did what. So if it is possible developers, Mind adding a tutorial for people who are just discovering this app so they know how to use this app really quickly and see how amazing it can. Sincerely, A Fan.
Simple and effective
I have been using this app for over a year to help plan my work interactions with multiple countries on multiple continents. It is simple, efficient and effective. The way it allows you to pick a specific time and then lines up the others for visual view is very useful. And being able to save multiple views is handy depending on your use, E.g. personal or work. In addition, the multi-platform setup and integration with my google calendar allows seamless transition between devices. The only drawback is the login system can be a bit cumbersome if you need to setup on a new device.
Easy to use, must have for multiple Timezone interactions
Worth the affordable paid subscription, IMO.
Was having huge trouble tracking multiple daylight savings time zone changes across multiple time zones when scheduling two regular meetings. Time Buddy is quite possibly responsible for any remaining shreds of my sanity - some people do not know what time zone they are in, let alone when changes are scheduled or even if they HAVE daylight savings in some cases, based on conversations I have had this last year...
Time Buddy is now a permanent part of my toolkit!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- HELLOKA, LLC
- 41.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Helloka, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade $4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.