Calculate the cooking time for your Sunday roast by simply entering the weight of the meat. Quickly see the temperature and cooking time or read the easy to follow instructions. Includes information for traditional roasts such as beef and chicken as well as once in a while treats like goose or duck.
• The Independent newspaper 'The 10 Best Apps for Foodies', August 2012
• iTunes 'Apps for Foodies' feature, June 2011
• Channel4 'Top 10 food apps' website review, May 2011
• iTunes 'In the kitchen' feature, March 2011
• iTunes 'Festive Cooking Apps' feature, December 2010
• T3 magazine 'Apps of the Month', Christmas 2010
• Quick and easy to use
• Summary of cooking times
• Easy to follow cooking instructions
• How to test the meat is cooked
• Alarms to notify you of actions to take at each stage of cooking
• Configure the units you want to use: °C or °F , kgs or lbs and Gas, Fan/Convection or Conventional ovens
• Configure your oven preheating time
• Cooking preference for red meats
For the alarms to work when the app is running in the background make sure that they are switched on in the Notification Center by going into the Settings app.
Updated for new devices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am a firm believer in simplicity combined with great execution. This program delivers 5 Stars in both areas. I have been using it for over 6 months, mainly for our Webber BBQ and had roasted all the meat types. Every single time it came out perfect.
I also love that this app is both for iPhone and iPad, and it not only tells you the times and temperatures, but has a timer which alerts you.
I really can't think of any reason not to recommend it, it's just great.
Perfect! Takes the guess work out of roasts :)
This app is the best $0.99 I have EVER spent! It works everything out for you so that you're ready for your pre-set eating time. It's got an alarm that let's you know what step you're at as well as handy hints along the way. It's great. I highly recommend this app to people that love a good Sunday roast :) 5 gold shiny shiny stars!
For larger pieces of meat it seems accurate and takes away the doubt.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.