Enhance your Toggl time-tracking experience with Timery! Start your most-used timers with one click. Edit your recent time entries easily. See reports of your time tracked. With its apps, widgets, and Shortcuts actions, Timery brings you easy time tracking with Toggl.
Timery works on Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch with your free or paid Toggl Track account but is made independently of Toggl.
Save your frequently used timers and quickly start them.
Edit recent time entries, start duplicates, and add new ones.
Time Entry Suggestions
Select from suggested saved timers and recent timers when starting or editing time entries.
See your time tracked today, this week, and beyond with filtering & grouping options. Export as CSV, PDF, and PNG files.
Manage Projects & More
Edit your Toggl projects, tasks, & tags and add new ones.
Menu Bar App
See your current time entry in the menu bar with quick access to editing it, opening the app, and starting saved timers & recent timers.
Start & stop time entries, check time tracked, show report details, and more with Home Screen, Lock Screen, and StandBy widgets.
Start & stop time entries, check your current time entry, check time tracked, and more.
Start & stop time entries, edit the current time entry, navigate the app, and more.
And more is planned.
A few more notes:
• Timery is a Toggl client and requires a Toggl Track account.
• Timery requires an internet connection to perform tasks.
• Saved timers & saved reports sync with iCloud to all your devices signed in with the same Apple ID.
Timery is free to use on a limited basis: save up to four timers, manage the four latest time entries today (the rest are read-only), and edit the current time entry. With a monthly or yearly subscription (which includes a two-week free trial), join the Timery Club and unlock all the app’s functionality. You’ll also be helping support the app & future development, and I greatly appreciate that!
Happy time tracking!
Timery has been featured on MacStories, Cortex, Connected, AppStories, Upgrade, and The Sweet Setup.
Federico Viticci, MacStories:
“What sets Timery apart from other time tracking utilities is the unique combination of developer Hribar’s understanding of the needs of Toggl users and his embrace of modern iOS and iPadOS technologies. Timery isn’t just a more customizable Toggl client with advanced features […]; it’s also an exemplary iOS and iPadOS citizen that showcases what great iOS and iPad apps should offer.”
Myke Hurley, Upgrade:
“Timery is my favorite iOS app ever. I get such great use out of it, so it’s personal to me. Time tracking is a big part of my life. But this application—the amount of work that is put into this and new features is truly astounding. […] It’s really just a masterclass in long-term app development.”
Mike Schmitz, The Sweet Setup:
“Timery is hands down the best time tracking app for iOS. It gives you a functional user interface that is perfect for managing your timers and your time entries, the Shortcuts support is stellar, and the widgets eliminate much of the friction that typically comes from starting and stopping manual timers.”
• Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase or after the free trial period if offered.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
It’s Widgetpalooza in Timery! This update has interactive widgets on macOS Sonoma, two new widgets, new widget sizes, and several new widget configuration options.
• Start & stop time entries
• Start time entries minutes ago and at the last stop time
• Page through more timers than can normally fit
• Show time-tracked details
• Switch report time periods
—all without having to open the app
What else is new in widgets:
• Project widget and Single Saved Timer widget
• Medium Dashboard widget and small Recent Timers widget
• New options for stop buttons, extra graphs, and more
• Saved-timer toggle buttons
• StandBy widgets on iPhone and Lock Screen widgets on iPad
Read on for more details!
— Interactive Widgets (macOS Sonoma) —
• Widgets start & stop time entries without having to open the app! On iPhone & iPad, they’ll also start a Live Activity!
• The Saved Timers, Recent Timers, Dashboard, and Project widgets have a new option to show timer pages to page forward & backward through more timers than can normally fit.
• Timer widgets also have a new option to show start controls to start time entries minutes ago and at the last stop time.
• In the Dashboard and Time Tracked widgets, report items can be selected to filter the report to see time tracked for that project, tag, day, etc. There’s a new parameter to customize the secondary grouping.
• The Dashboard, Project, and Time Tracked widgets have a new option to show a button to switch the time period (today, this week, and this week by day).
• On iPhone & iPad, Live Activities and small circular & rectangular widgets on the Lock Screen are interactive too.
— New Widgets —
• Project widget: Check time tracked today or this week for a selected project and start timers.
• Single Saved Timer widget: Start & stop a selected saved timer and check the time tracked.
— New Widget Sizes —
• The Dashboard widget now also comes in medium.
• On macOS Sonoma, the Recent Timers widget now also comes in small.
— New Widget Options —
• Time Tracked and Summary Report widgets: Show a stop button.
• Medium Time Tracked and Summary Report widgets: Show a compact current time entry.
• Large Dashboard & Project widgets and medium Time Tracked widget: Show two small graphs.
• Recent Timers and Dashboard widgets: Include matching saved timers when filtering recent timers.
• Small Saved Timers widget: Show two or three timers.
— Timer Buttons —
• In the app and widgets, timer buttons now both start & stop timers. When the timer is running, pressing the button again will stop the current time entry.
• In the app, context menus and swipe actions for buttons will show actions to stop the timer and stop it minutes ago. And in widgets, if start controls are enabled, the timer can be stopped minutes ago as well.
— New Widget Places (iOS 17) —
• On iPhone, small widgets are available in StandBy.
• On iPad, small widgets are available on the Lock Screen.
— Apple Watch —
• Timery has an updated design for watchOS 10.
• New settings menus customize swipe actions, timers-lists view, and complication settings including a new option to set where Current Time Entry complications open to.
— Notes —
• Because of how widgets work, starting or stopping a time entry in one widget may not also update others.
• Existing widgets may not show new configuration options, so you may need to delete & re-add them.
This update has been a lot fun to work on this summer, and I’m very excited to bring all these new things to Timery. I hope these new goodies are useful for you!
Thank you for using Timery and being part of the Timery Club. I really appreciate your support!
Happy time tracking!
Ratings and Reviews
This will make me money!
.. or to put it a better way, stop me losing it by not billing for jobs. It is (was) too easy to say “I’ll write that job up later” and of course you know what happens. When you are self employed there are a thousand other things to do that always take precedence.
Timery makes this function so easy and since it runs on almost anything, it is with me always.
I have found the synchronisation with Toggl without fault and almost instantaneous.
Throughly recommend this add on to Toggl for either a “timer” or “log on - log off” situation.
A Beautiful Workhorse
When I first had to start using toggl for work, Timery was the only thing I found that make the experience *pleasant*. Since then, it's become the backbone of my time tracking workflow, and it's reliable enough that I even use it to track personal/non-work time.
Timery is a rare & special app: beautifully designed, deeply integrated into the apple platform. It's invisible most of the time, and a sensible workhorse whenever I need it. The Shortcuts integration is also wonderful (and rock solid!).
Best App for use with Toggl
I use this app every single day for time tracking tasks for projects. Integration with Toggl is perfect, easy to set-up and gives great overviews/reports.
The widgets on iPad are a great way to easily start timers, and quickly see overviews also.
5 stars and will tell other people interested in using Toggl to use this.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Joseph Hribar
- 54.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Joe Hribar
- In-App Purchases
- Timery Club: Monthly $1.49
- Timery Club: Yearly $14.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.