Simple & free all-in-one to-do list, habits, and calendar app.
MANAGE YOUR TO-DO'S
Quickly create and organize your tasks and to-do lists. Create reminders or repeating tasks.
Timpler will schedule habits like "Go running 3 times a week" automatically adding suggestions to your daily agenda. You can customize habits to occur only on selected days of the week. You can also set up reminders at a fixed time or select "Auto" mode and let Timpler try to find the best time for your habit
SYNC WITH YOUR CALENDAR AND CONVERT EVENTS TO TO-DO's
You can select calendars you want to show in the app and Timpler will show your events as to-do's you can mark as done.
PLAN YOUR DAY WITH A FEW TAPS
Use the "Plan my day" button to quickly plan the entire day. You can review overdue tasks, then see tasks already planned for today & delay them if needed. You can also use daily task suggestions to add more tasks to your day.
SYNC BETWEEN DEVICES
Keep your tasks, habits, and reminders in sync between your mobile and tablet.
ADD TASKS QUICKLY & USE NATURAL LANGUAGE
Use phrases like "tomorrow at 3 pm" when creating a task to quickly set up proper dates and reminders. Use "#" to add labels/tags.
ORGANIZE & USE SMART LISTS
Timpler has many features helping you to organize your tasks and find them quickly later. You can use labels and lists. You can also use many Smart Lists that will automatically group your tasks eg. "Next week" / "Outdated" / "Frequently updated" etc.
AND MUCH MORE
• Shopping lists
• Dark mode
• Pomodoro mode
• Face ID / Touch ID protection
• Simple & clean design
• Progress tracking & Statistics
• Import from Apple Reminders, Wunderlist, Todoist & Things
• Fixed bug that could cause an incorrect transfer of tasks when syncing between devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really good app.
I’ve never written a review before but thought this was worth it. I’ve tried out numerous apps like this including minimalist, but none have been as good as this in terms of value. It offers many functions (calendar, planning habits as well as to-dos, a feature that allows you to plan out your day, tags to organise with, sync over multiple devices, face or Touch ID security, dark mode, the ability to import from lists like Apple reminders, even statistics regarding your productivity!!!), all of which are for free and are displayed simply. I am shocked that there haven’t been more reviews because it is certainly worth the download!!
I have a few suggestions that I would appreciate being considered:
- it would have been nice to have a tutorial upon using the app. I mostly had to figure things out for myself
- having the groceries list was a nice feature, but I would appreciate the flexibility to remove that list if I didn’t want it
- for habits, I’d appreciate being able to set habits daily, e.g. “3 times a day”
- it would be nice to have a “tomorrow” smart list
- if I forget to complete one of my habits, it reappears on my “today” list the following day. It gets a little bit confusing. I believe the counter in purple next to the habit displays how many times it has occurred, not how many times it has been completed. I would appreciate it showing how many times the habit has been completed, or at least having the setting to change it. That way, the same habit would not have to reoccur on the “today” list if I hadn’t completed it
- I accidentally deleted my habits a few times (oops). It would be nice to have somewhere I could recover them
- I’d appreciate having a “filter” button on the today list, for instance sorting it by habits and non-habits
Thank you so much for making this app and keeping it free. As a person who is trying to get their life in order, this app does wonders. I really appreciate it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.