TinyPoll is a quick and fun way to make decisions with your friends. With just a couple of taps, you and your friends can easily decide between pizza or tacos – all without ever leaving iMessage. Choose the perfect movie time, get feedback on your outfit, or even settle age-old debates like if that dress is actually blue or white. The possibilities are nearly endless!
- Easy poll creation
- Add your vote right from the conversation
- Change your mind as many times as you'd like
- Watch the votes roll in live
Available for free:
- Create 1 free poll per day
- 3 options per poll
- Unlimited votes
Upgrade for additional features:
- Unlimited polls
- Up to 5 options per poll
How to uninstall:
Because this is an iMessage-only app, you must remove the app in iMessage. If you wish to uninstall the app, just follow these steps:
1) Go to a conversation in iMessage
2) Tap the apps icon to reveal the apps
3) Swipe all the way to the end of the list
4) Tap the “...” button
5) Find TinyPoll or any other iMessage app you’d like to remove
6) Swipe left on the row in the list
7) Tap Delete
If you choose to purchase a subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current price for Unlimited is $1.99 / yr USD, and may vary from country to country.
Terms of Service: https://usetinypoll.com/terms
- Correction (see below): Friends using iMessage on Mac, or on older versions of iOS can now vote through the web
- Now you can find quick links to help right in the app
- More for free! Now you can create polls with up to 3 options for free
- Fixes an issue with restoring your purchase on a new device
Previously the update notes said that anyone who doesn't have the app can vote on the web, but I learned that's not actually how it works. I'm looking into how I can make that possible now. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Ratings and Reviews
What an opportunity
Now I can buy a yearly subscription to an app to send polls in iMessages when before I was just using my words to communicate like some kind of Neanderthal!
This app works great except for one thing. The paid version is a subscription. This is vastly superior to every other poll app and I would pay for it if it weren’t a continual payment. Make it a one off price and I will happily pay for it. The subscription just doesn’t suit this kind of app and is a flop. You would make more money by one off payments. I hope this has been clear.
Could be better
Firstly, I thought this would be cool but I sent my first poll to a group chat and (don't call me an idiot)but I didn't know that the other people chatting in my group had to Download it too.
Secondly I had only had 3 choices(it was fustrating) and I had to wait so I could send another.
Overall it's pretty useful but there are some downs to it.😀
- Josh Pyles
- 27.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Josh Pyles
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited (1 year) $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.