FlexiBuzz (previously known as tiqbiz)
Managed Group Communication. Administrators send information; End Users receive information all from within the one FlexiBuzz app.
What FlexiBuzz does for Administrators:
FlexiBuzz centrally manages all communication streams in your organization; you retain control, within the app, over all information you publish.
FlexiBuzz can securely deliver tailored information and messages to:
• The general community
• Your entire organization
• Groups within your organization
• Including private two-way conversations with individuals
Receive information from your community via the FlexiBuzz app
Who FlexiBuzz is for:
FlexiBuzz is used by a wide range of organisations to publish information and messages, where security, timeliness and accuracy are paramount:
• Business associations
• Government departments
• Local Councils
• Sporting associations
• Schools and kindergartens
FlexiBuzz has many uses:
Our customers are finding new uses for FlexiBuzz every day; some typical uses include:
• Businesses send important and time-sensitive information to staff and external stakeholders
• Field staff send date-stamped and signed confirmation-of-completion forms to head office
• Organisations notify part time staff of last minute shift vacancies
• Franchisee organisations keep members informed of business conditions
• Managers hold two-way conversations with staff at remote locations
• Sporting associations advise clubs and individual club members of game cancellations due to wash-outs or flooding
• Schools engage with their communities and stakeholders
• Parents advise schools of their children’s absences
Individual teachers engage with the parents of their students’ classes
• Kindergartens engage with their communities
FlexiBuzz has an extensive list of features:
See our website for a complete list; selected features include:
• Immediate dispatch of urgent messages via your smartphone
• Two-way private communication with individuals without having to disclose phone numbers or email addresses
• Rich messaging environment including video, pdfs, text
• Fully functional calendar with linkage to Google calendar
• Ability to schedule publishing of notifications and messages
• Ability to schedule removal of obsolete notifications and messages
• Publishing rights can be delegated to other people in your organisation
• There is no cross-communication between people who receive your information
• All people connected to your organization within FlexiBuzz are visible to you and you retain complete control over their level of access
FlexiBuzz now supports iOS 12, and the iPhone X & iPhone Xs Max!
Ratings and Reviews
Error notification, without any new notification
I as a parent have gone through all the notifications, notifications become “none” on the home button. Once I exit the app there is always one new notification that just pops back even though there is actually nothing !!!!!!
It is so annoying, leaving me in a confusion all the time feeling if I have missed something!!!
Plz fix this bug,
Online permission forms are often posted by our school requiring student/parent details to be entered and submitted. It would be helpful if FlexiBuzz could mark these submissions as complete, so as a parent I know I’ve submitted the required info.
I’ve also been a parent volunteer working on the back-end. In other words, I receive all the online submissions and the number of parents who submit 2-3 copies of the same permission form is ridiculous. They can’t remember if they’ve submitted anything so they do it again and again. Whilst the app can be set up so Google Forms sends a copy of the submission most seem to ignore it or it goes to their Junk Mail folder never to be seen again. We submit a FlexiBuzz form and get a reply from someone else (Google Forms).... it confuses people.
Ok but needs to pick up pace of improvement
This app has great potential, but needs to pick up the pace of development and delivery of practical features.
My main gripe is to do with my experience as a parent with recording Absence. I need to have at least some of the field’s content persist between sessions (Name and Class) and the start and end dates should default to day.
My second gripe is that the service should be smart enough to automatically reformat the school’s A4 PDF into a smartphone friendly format.
The move from TiqBiz to FlexiBizz has shown no progress on these two fronts so far, and it has been at least six months so far.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.