TNT Australia Tracking application offers a simple, streamlined way to conveniently track all of your Domestic TNT shipments anywhere, anytime on your smart phone.
To get started, enter your Australian consignment number or scan your consignment QR code.
Application features include:
- Track as many of your Australian Domestic shipments as you like
- Access all of your shipment details in one convenient place
- Get real-time status updates for your shipments including pick up, in transit and delivery
- Receive push notification updates on your shipments
- Arrange re-delivery of your parcel if you're not home to accept it
- Utilise the app without logging in as myTNT account holder
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Somewhat useful to me but could be a lot better.
It is handy to have a list of consignments that I’m watching, along with meaningful descriptions. However, sometimes the data is hours, sometimes days old. I also wish the app had the ability to scan barcodes. The consignment labels I print don’t have QR codes. Also handy would be the ability to store a photo of the item for when it gets lost.
Red notification badge won’t turn off
There is a constant red notification badge that will not turn off. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, toggled notification settings but will not turn off. Tried to contact TNT but cannot find the contact details needed to report this. Very annoying.
I deleted the app
There is an annoying and constant notification saying something is completed or delivered that you can’t get rid off. I deleted it because of that notification.
Also, it’d be nice if you could actually delete connotes that have been completed.
I’ll download it again once the app has been fixed.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.