Getting tickets to the best performances in Australia has never been easier than with TodayTix, the highest-rated ticketing app in the App Store. Created by Broadway and West End producers, TodayTix provides insightful guidance into the world of culture, allowing users to discover new shows and unlock access to the best seats at the best prices.
First launched for tickets to New York’s Broadway and Off-Broadway shows, TodayTix is now available in Melbourne, London’s West End, Chicago, Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area, Boston, Washington D.C., Seattle, Philadelphia, Toronto, Houston, Dallas-Fort Worth, Melbourne and Sydney. So, don’t worry if you’re just visiting, the same app will work globally!
- Book tickets in 30 seconds or less, up to 30+ days in advance.
- Save money and take the guesswork out of buying theatre tickets. A member of LPA, we only supply tickets we know to be authentic.
- Enter lotteries to popular musicals and plays at exclusive prices.
- Unlock on the day Rush tickets at deep discounts on a first-come, first-served basis every performance day.
- Select the seat section and price point that is right for you with our seating charts and interactive maps.
- Buy with confidence with our secure and simple card process. Unlike many other apps, we work directly with the theatre’s box office, never with brokers.
- Sign up for alerts to find out when your favorite sold out show becomes available. Get reminders the next time Rush and Lottery deals are live.
“The Uber of Broadway tickets.” – Forbes
“Save money, save time, and feel like a VIP while you’re doing it.” – Entertainment Weekly
“It promises a future of no long lines, shady websites, and uncertainty.” – Associated Press
----CONNECT WITH US----
Here’s a spotlight on our updates:
Our improved checkout experience is worthy of a standing ovation (if we do say so ourselves):
- Find the perfect spot with our reimagined, interactive venue seating charts.
- Feel good about that discount with a complete breakdown of your total — and most importantly, the money you saved — as you confirm your order.
- Find the answers before you’ve got a question with information pop-up modules every step of the way.
- A returning user? We remember you. Checkout in seconds when your info auto-populates at checkout.
- Once your tix are confirmed, view and save all the order details receipt-style.
This update fixes a crash some users were seeing.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thank you today tix!
Just wanted to say a massive thank you for giving us the opportunity to be able to get amazing and cheap seats to a massive sold out show. The lottery for Harry Potter and the cursed child is so easy to enter and keeps you notified as well. My mum used to take me to the movies on the days that Harry Potter came out, and unfortunately she missed out on tickets for the play. So when I found out about the lottery I told her to just keep entering, and she was almost in tears when I told her we’d won. What an amazing, incredible, fantastic, mind blowing and magical experience it was. Highly highly recommend it. Thank you again for making it possible.
I don’t write app reviews often—but when I do, it’s to complain or rave. Needless to say, this review is solidly in the ‘rave’ bucket. The push notifications are incredibly useful and it’s a great discovery tool for emerging shows e.g. Belvoir’s ‘Fangirls’, established shows e.g. Harry Potter, and upcoming shows. All at an incredibly affordable price point!
One piece of feedback: can we disable pop-ups that promote rush ticket push notifications for a particular show when those push notifications are already enabled? For instance, I’m experiencing this with the Australian Ballet’s ‘Sylvia’.
Thank you TodayTix team for doing such great work increasing the accessibility of the arts in Australia.
Alice in Wonderland
We went to see Alice in the beautiful gardens of Ripon Lee estate, we didn’t have children with us, just the love of the story. We were surrounded by excited families all waiting for the white rabbit.
The play exceeded all expectations, it was incredible well put together and the talent of the actors was excellent, I couldn’t recommend it highly enough. Thank you to all the actors for putting on such a fantastic outdoor play, it was a bit windy, but it made no difference to how well the play went.
It was our first time going to see a play in the outdoors and it was great.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.