Toilet time. Sometimes it’s soft and quick, sometimes it’s hard and it drags. But now it can be fun every time, because consistency is important! Fill your number 2 sessions with thrilling minigames that will have you addicted to the potty and turn your restroom breaks into s-pee-ctacular poo parties!
These minigames are an absolute necessity! Take a peek:
• Don’t drop the soap: tap the soap to avoid letting it fall on the floor!
• Cover the seat: drag the pieces of toilet paper to cover the toilet seat!
• Squish the flies: tap the flies to kill them, avoiding the yucky bug!
• Something in my teeth: remove the food stuck in the teeth by dragging it on the opposite direction
• Trim the beard: trim the man’s beard without scratching his face
• Call of Doodie: navigate through the doors to get to the bathroom in this first-person “shooter” game
• Diaper throw: tap the screen to throw the dirty diaper inside the trash bin
• Wrong tile: find the different tile on the wall!
• Golden fish: guide the poor pet fish to freedom by setting the plumbing straight
• Crowded toilet: count how many people left their mark in this public toilet
• Finish it: evacuate the meeting to finish your business
• Erasing: clean up the bathroom graffiti
• Sticky paper: save the bride from public shaming and remove the toilet paper stuck on her shoes
• Cockroach: tap on the screen and kill the yucky cockroaches coming out of the drain
• Vacant: find a vacant cabin to use
• Temperature: regulate the temperature of the shower
• Accident: save objects from the horrible fate of plunging into the toilet
• Tubes: avoid the smelly toilets wrecked by way too many tacos!
• Paper: unroll the entire toilet paper roll
• Cleaning: use your pee to clean the dirt from the toilet
• Sort: help men and women find the right restroom
Don’t let anyone tell you that having this much fun in the toilet is a waste of time! After all, you’ll earn keys to unlock peevotal pieces of history in the Toilet Museum, such as the fabled Egyptian urinal and the complex Time Machine Toilet!
It’s relaxing to the body, challenging to the brain, and a great way to relieve yourself from stress!
(….among other things.)
Disclaimer: While this App is completely free to play, some additional content can be purchased for real money in-game. If you do not want to use this feature, please turn off in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Like our page on Facebook and be the first to know about our upcoming games and updates! http://fb.com/tappshq
Small bug fixes and performance improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
So far it has beed really entertaining. This is a game you can play on the toilet in the car ( not while you are driving )and even when you are with you friends.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
P.S if you don't like adds don't get the game.
Toilet time is so fun, challenging and addicting. When l first saw my friends playing it l was like what the heck.. okay my friends are really weird then one day l saw my friend playing it and she told me to play and l was just like whoa this game is actually really fun. I was too lazy to get it myself so l kept beating my friends high score on her phone. And she was like Hey if ur going to play at least don’t be my high score. This game is one of my favorites and l would totally recommend it!
Alright, my friend had this a couple of years ago, and I was like “mmm not for me” but then I was like let’s try it, so I did, there’s always been dumb ways to die, but I absolutely love this! U should play it! There is ads, but u can easily skip and don’t have to, unlike some other games, have to watch it all, it’s not glitchy or anything!
- Tapps Tecnologia da Informacao LTDA.
- 137.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Tapps Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads Forever $4.49
- pack with 40 plungers $2.99
- pack with 120 plungers $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.