ToneGen Free Audio Tone Generator
ToneGen is an easy-to-use program that can be used as a sine wave generator, sound frequency generator or signal generator that can create audio test tones, sweeps or noise waveforms.
• Generate sine wave, square wave, triangular waveform, saw tooth waveform and impulse sound waves
• White noise generator or pink noise generator
• Sound generator supports frequencies from 1Hz to 22kHz
• Simultaneous tone generation of up to 16 tones at once
• Mono or separate stereo operation for dual tones or beats
• Log or linear sweep tone generation
• Play generated tones or save tones as a wav file
• Send tone files using Email and FTP
• Generate test tones for radio audio level alignment
• Calibration and testing of sound equipment or speakers
• Demonstration of audio principles to students
• Create harmonics by generating multiple sound frequencies
• Acoustics testing and equalization
• White noise generator
• Audio band signaling
• Hearing Tests (under medical supervision).
Fixed: minor bug
- NCH Software
- 6.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 NCH Software
- In-App Purchases
- ToneGen All Current Features $7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.