Tonlesap App has been developed under AMK's initiative aiming to provide the following benefits to all agricultural stakeholders:
- to provide technical knowledge on agricultural products such as rice, cassava, horticulture crops, chickens, pigs, cows, etc.
- to connect with agri-input suppliers (both retailers and wholesalers) for fertilizers, pesticides, plastic mulch, drip tools, and others; with experts to share agricultural-related problems and solutions; with creditors for capital and investments.
- to update agriculture-related news.
1. Guides: enables farmers to access technical information related to agricultural production which is categorized by crops, animals, tubers and flowers, etc. Also, the farmers can also learn the best-practiced techniques from experienced farmers with step by step videos, audios, and text guides from reliable sources.
2. My Farm: farmers can record their farming activities and know the estimated expenses and income of their farms based on the selected technical guide(s).
3. Messages: allows farmers to contact various agri-experts for solutions to their farm problems.
4. Market: connect between farmers and input suppliers where farmers can find their required input information including price, location, contact of retailers & wholesalers of fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, and others.
5. News: keep farmers informed of new guides uploaded to the App and also any up-to-date news related to the agriculture sector.
6. Settings: the users can change language, location, and other profile information.
- fixing minor bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- AMK MICROFINANCE INSTITUTION PLC
- 62.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © AMK Microfinance Institute PLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.