"Omg... these pictures are amazing. What a fun way to learn about emotions and so easy to customize too!"
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Touch and Learn is a powerful new gaming platform that allows you to introduce new concepts in a fun and exciting new way.
This app focused on helping kids read body language and understand emotions by looking at gorgeous pictures and figuring
out which person is expressing a given emotion.
WHY PARENTS AND TEACHERS LOVE THIS APP
● The app is super easy to customize so you and adjust everything to your liking
● You can turn individual concepts ON or OFF and introduce one new emotion at a time
● The app is super easy to use for kids of all ages and all abilities
● You can add new concepts (emotions, actions, etc.) in one click
WHY KIDS WILL LOVE IT TOO
● 100+ gorgeous photos keep kids engaged and wanting more
● The app if fun, simple, and easy to use
● Kids love hearing everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
● Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
- Fixed recording bug that was affecting some users
- Updated app to work across all screen sizes
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very disappointed with the current update. Some emotions are hard for me to figure out let alone the age group this app is designed for. Hope you bring back the better descriptions for what they need to do eg "point at the sad boy". Also I liked the fact you had teenagers, man, woman, child.
From an education point of view I was disappointed in this app. The layout is very busy with the pictures taking up the whole screen. When it asks to identify a picture there is often several that you could choose but it will only respond as correct on one. This is frustrating. I felt the language used was also not appropriate, using terms such as kid and referring to a boy and toddler when there are two baby pictures on the page and you can't tell if they are boys or not. This app has great potential I just don't think it's quite there yet.
This is great. Heaps of faces and expressions. I do agree that some of them are difficult but my child is high functioning and I like that she has the additional challenge of looking more carefully at the faces to find the emotion as its not always easy in life.
I would say this app is great for those who have a good understanding of happy, sad and angry and want to improve on that. Loving it. Also love the broad range of faces
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.