"Omg... these pictures are amazing. What a fun way to learn about emotions and so easy to customize too!"
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Touch and Learn is a powerful new gaming platform that allows you to introduce new concepts in a fun and exciting new way.
This app focused on helping kids read body language and understand emotions by looking at gorgeous pictures and figuring
out which person is expressing a given emotion.
WHY PARENTS AND TEACHERS LOVE THIS APP
● The app is super easy to customize so you and adjust everything to your liking
● You can turn individual concepts ON or OFF and introduce one new emotion at a time
● The app is super easy to use for kids of all ages and all abilities
● You can add new concepts (emotions, actions, etc.) in one click
WHY KIDS WILL LOVE IT TOO
● 100+ gorgeous photos keep kids engaged and wanting more
● The app if fun, simple, and easy to use
● Kids love hearing everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
● Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
- Fixed recording bug that was affecting some users
- Updated app to work across all screen sizes
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is great. Heaps of faces and expressions. I do agree that some of them are difficult but my child is high functioning and I like that she has the additional challenge of looking more carefully at the faces to find the emotion as its not always easy in life.
I would say this app is great for those who have a good understanding of happy, sad and angry and want to improve on that. Loving it. Also love the broad range of faces
From an education point of view I was disappointed in this app. The layout is very busy with the pictures taking up the whole screen. When it asks to identify a picture there is often several that you could choose but it will only respond as correct on one. This is frustrating. I felt the language used was also not appropriate, using terms such as kid and referring to a boy and toddler when there are two baby pictures on the page and you can't tell if they are boys or not. This app has great potential I just don't think it's quite there yet.
Mum of two
Perfect app to help my autistic son 4yrs with emotions & others facial expressions just love all this developers apps. The fact that you can change & record your own voice is great :) I can even take pictures & add them myself
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.