All the features of the TouchEdit pro version without Portrait Mode, Paperclips notation and Final Cut Pro Import and Export.
Edit your movies with the same intuitive, frame-accurate, full-feature editing system used by Dan Lebental, editor of Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Thor: The Dark World and Elf.
TouchEdit’s gesture-based interface is easy to learn and even easier to use, yet delivers mobility and versatility like any other non linear desktop editor such as Avid or Final Cut Pro.
Listen to what the pros are saying:
" [TouchEdit] is a mobile solution for an editor working on a full system. Because the interface is so facile and the iPad picture is so brilliant, this has proven very useful to me."
*Jay Cassidy (Oscar nominated feature film editor for "Silver Linings Playbook", 2012; also edited Into the Wild, 2007; "An Inconvenient Truth", 2006)
"Since it's initial release, I used the TouchEdit app to cut some scenes on the pilot of the new series "About a boy", based on a Nick Hornby novel and directed by Jon Favreau and a MARVEL STUDIOS superhero short movie "All Hail The King" for "Thor: The Dark World" DVD release."
*Dan Lebental, ACE feature film editor ("Thor: The Dark World", 2013; "Iron Man", 2008, "Iron Man 2", 2010, "Elf", 2003)
"The Next Step to the Future"
"'Iron Man' Editor develops '21st Century Moviola' for the iPad"
*The Hollywood Reporter
"TouchEdit App Brings Pro Editing to the iPad"
"Iron Man editor creates the ultimate iPad video editing app"
"TouchEdit Will Make You Feel Like A Real Filmmaker"
TouchEdit is a frame-accurate video editing system for the iPad that uses timecode to export and import projects to other non-linear systems.
An intuitive gesture-based interface lets users cut, move, and merge video files as if they were film.
• Edits with H.264 up to 1080p, MPEG-4 up to 640 by 480, M-JPEG up to 1280 by 720
• Eight tracks of Mono or Stereo Sound
• Can edit with multiple resolutions and frame rates
• Supports sample rates of 44.1KHz, 48KHz
• Multiple Projects
• Accommodates Multiple Sequences in each Projects
• Scrollable Visual Timeline
• Smart selection for Video and Audio Tracks
• Displays Timecode of Clips
• Imports Media from iPad Photos, iTunes Sharing or directly from Dropbox
• Imports Audio from iPad Music
• Imports FCPXML (compatible with Final Cut X)
• Includes 60 sample sound fx from Wildfire Post-Production Studios
• Exports QuickTime Videos to iTunes Sharing
• Exports FCPXML (compatible with Final Cut X)
• Uses Touch-Driven Filmstrips to control Source and Record monitors and to perform editing gestures such as Insert Edits and Overwrite
• Import and Manage Media in Collections (Bins)
• Preview and Inspect Media
• Add Edit Button
• Play/Pause Button and Gesture
• Full screen Playback
• Left and Right Scissors buttons to trim head and tail of edits
• Next Edit and Previous Edit Buttons
• Parent Gesture for Match-back
• Open Clip's Collection gesture
• HDMI Output with full 'client monitoring' for supervised sessions (AV Connection Kit required)
• Grease Pencil Mode to Mark In and Out Points
• Multi-Channel Sizable Timeline Display in Portrait
• Audio Patch-bay and Channel Selector
• Advanced Trim Functions: Roll and Ripple
• Lift and Load to Source Monitor
• Help Screens for all Pages
iPad 2 or later required; iOS 7 required.
iOS 10 Compatibility changes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.