Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
● Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
● Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
● Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
● Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
● Exotic goods brought from the islands
● A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
● Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
● Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
*You need an internet connection to play the game and enable social interaction, competitions, and other features.*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things are heating up in Township with 3 events and a new farm!
EVENTS AND COMPETITIONS
* The Color Splash attraction will open again on June 6. Beat levels to earn prizes!
* Treat townspeople to yummy cakes at the Pastry Shop. Doors open on June 20!
* Jump from building to building decorating your town with flowers in an event starting on July 4!
* Catch a wave in the Wild West regatta season and get ready for an Art Voyage in the next season starting June 18!
* Welcome adorable otters to your town once you reach level 58.
* Feed them to receive gifts they fish out of the pond in return.
* Produce new goods at your factories.
* A new townsperson: Harold the vet!
* A new community building: a shipyard.
* New zoo residents: Arctic wolves.
* Stickers in the co-op chat.
* 2 expansions in town and 1 in the zoo.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but quite addictive as you are constantly managing a whole range of different activities while planning for the future needs and growth of the town. I do prefer the buildings, etc that are active and require your interaction rather than those that are static and simply take up real estate. I would also prefer to be able to source materials by trade or purchase rather then be bound by working with what the game gives you e.g. Choosing to expand rather than build or the reverse are decisions you should be able to make and then you have to deal with the consequences. It would also be useful to be able to run the app while off line as I found it really frustrating while holidaying overseas and having a constant problem with limited internet connection. Having said that here is always room for improvement in any game so I don’t want my comments to be perceived as negative as I do think the game is terrific and Ive loved playing it over the last month. Oh well time to get back to the game.
A real money maker for the creators not so good for the average worker
Regardless of the title my 12 year old son and I do enjoy this game, the only problem is that the further you advance the more it’s going to cost you. Things you need to expand become less and cost more to buy, so basically do not get this game if you hate getting so far to the point where your stuck on a level due to greed. There are so many people out there that play this game that surely the owners/ creators can make it a bit more affordable for a lot of those that enjoy your game but cannot continue for the ridiculous amount people have to pay to continue or delete out of the game and have lost a lot of money from the long hall. A lot of people might say don’t play if you can’t afford but for something that is called a “game” should be just that a game that everyone should be able to afford. If the prices can’t be more efficient, then at least up the building material you receive and evenly distributed not more of what you don’t need and next to nothing of what you do, and the town dollars why so low !!! It costs you so much to get and yet to earn you receive mainly 1-3 dollars. Stop making games like as if it is real life, it’s not and again it is just a game and Not everyone is born into a family that can afford to throw real cash into a game like its nothing at all.
Needs some improvement
The game itself is very entertaining however expansions, completion of community buildings and barn upgrades are extremely poor. Once you have purchased a community building you should not have to wait for several days of loading trains to get the building equipment to complete the building. This also takes up to 60 spaces in the barn while your waiting for the last 2 pieces of equipment to arrive on the train. Once you’ve purchased the building it should be completed as part of the purchase price. Expansions are population restricted, requiring further houses/apartments to be built to increase population before you can use expansion. This restriction demands the player to purchase buildings even though there is no space to put them and having to stack buildings side by side, back to back creating a messy overcrowded looking town, the expansion space/grid is also very small, this needs big improvements. The seasonal Regatta is very inconsistent with allocation of tasks to co-ops, giving some Co-ops a good selection and more of the higher scoring tasks than others. All co-ops should be offered the same selection of tasks giving every co-op equal chance.
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 219.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Some Cash $2.99
- Bundles of Cash $7.99
- Piggy bank $4.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.