The Townsville Bulletin app delivers the latest news and biggest stories as they happen, from our team of award-winning journalists in Queensland, Australia and the globe.
Get a read on today with our breadth of content, award-winning journalism and trusted local perspectives. We are proud to tell the incredible stories every hour of every day with the Townsville Bulletin app.
Subscribers of the Townsville Bulletin (other than Today's Paper digital replica subscribers) will have access to:
PERSONALISE YOUR NEWS FEED
Set your local news area, follow journalists and topics, plus your favourite sporting codes and teams. All of your customised preferences will appear on the home screen so you can get straight to what matters to you.
Receive alerts on the stories that matter most as they happen. Tailor your notifications from a range of topics from breaking news, sport and entertainment to business updates and lifestyle.
READ TODAY’S PAPER ON YOUR DEVICE
Read the paper on the go with the digital replica of today’s newspaper. Access to the paper anytime, anywhere with the digital replica of the paper, as it’s printed.
DISCOVER OUR RANGE OF PODCASTS
Explore and listen to a wide range of podcasts from our team of dedicated journalists across the News+ network.
The Townsville Bulletin app for mobile and tablet is free to download, however to gain full access to the app's content and features simply subscribe for Member-only access.
Member-only access gives you full digital access to thousands of subscriber only stories, the digital replica of the paper, puzzles and more of what you love.
How to gain full access to the app's content and features:
1) Existing members of the Townsville Bulletin (other than subscribers to Today's Paper digital replica) can log in to the app when prompted using their membership details; or,
2) Become a member by subscribing through the app (via iTunes)
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Bug fix to restore download capability on Today's Paper.
Ratings and Reviews
The software works but must be old as there are no notifications when your comments are approved and go live. Also no notifications when someone comments or replies on your post.
Pointless if the newspaper app doesn’t provide newest news
The crime and court section hasn’t been updated on the app since February 18, so almost a month ago - despite the fact that the website shows newer news.
This app would be so much better if you could actually read everything those goes on the Bulletin’s website and not just the half dozen things they opt to display.
Just keeps getting worse
Earlier versions of this app were good. Now I have to keep logging in all the time. However, after being kicked out I have to restart the app before being able to log in and the login pop up doesn’t work. Multiple reinstalls haven’t fixed the issue.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- News Digital Media
- 150.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Nationwide News Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Townsville Bulletin $29.99
- The Townsville Bulletin Weekly Subscription $3.99