The Traffic Lights® App helps adults to identify, understand and respond to children’s sexual behaviour.
The App is based on the Traffic Lights® framework used by child protection authorities around the world. It supports the development of healthy sexuality and protects young people from harm and abuse.
Traffic Light colours are used to describe whether a specific behaviour is normal or not. It follows a logical structure:
- Enter the child’s age, sex and type of behaviour
- Identify whether the behaviour is green, orange or red by clicking the traffic light colours
- Swipe to see the possible reasons for this behaviour and how you might respond
Most sexual behaviours of children and young people are normal and healthy. However, please note that laws vary from place to place. While green light behaviours are normal and healthy, they may not be legal in every jurisdiction.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The developer, Family Planning Queensland, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Family Planning Queensland
- 30 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © 2016 True
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.