- API fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app , but would be a fantastic app with extra features
I love this app, I have used it to plan many weekend activities.
It would be really useful if we could save our favourites to a 'to do' list that we can then mark off once we have completed the track. I have scrolled through the tracks in the past and thought to myself, yes I definitely want to do that one weekend , but then forgot which ones were on my 'list' when the time comes.
Great to explore new places
This is a fantastic way to discover new adventures. We have so much beauty right on our doorstep but we don’t see most of it.
I recommend it to every new person to WA that I know.
Some suggestions to improve the app:
- make contributing easier, the standard iPhone photo is bigger than the max size uploadable onto the site - maybe an automatic file size reduced attached to your uploaded program in the background (I’ve given up trying to post photos of all the trails I’ve done)
- you can add to favourites but not access your favourites list
- need a “to do” list
- track KML file downloads for gps is great from your website but not always from the app
- make tracks downloadable in gpx as well as KML
Great but room to improve
A fantastic little app to search for hiking around WA. Really does need an ability to save some hikes to allow for planning for day or multi day road trips.
- Government of Western Australia - Department of Parks and Wildlife
- 100.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Department of Parks and Wildlife
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.