Plan your holidays and book an amazing trip, with millions of travel recommendations and reviews from travellers like you on hotels, must-do experiences, top places to eat and other nearby holiday hidden gems. Tripadvisor is the perfect travel planner, helping you book a table at restaurants and compare low prices when booking hotels and flights for your next trip.
The Tripadvisor app is the ultimate travel planner, and is free and easy to use
• Access over 859 million reviews of hotels, flights, things to do, holiday rentals, and restaurants from travellers like you
• Use our planning tool, Trips, to save and organise your travel ideas for hotels, restaurants, tours and attractions and see them together on a map
• Find great deals on hotels by comparing the lowest prices from more than 200 booking sites worldwide
• Search and book the world’s largest collection of tours, attractions and experiences
• Modify or cancel most tour, attraction and experience bookings for free
• Access mobile tickets for booked tours and activities
• Use Apple Pay or PayPal to make tour or activity bookings
• Find great food wherever you are and reserve tables at local restaurants
• Compare airfares and find great deals on flights
• Browse and book Travellers’ Choice award-winning hotels, experiences, restaurants and more
• Get answers on specific questions from other like-minded travellers in the Tripadvisor forums
• Add your own reviews and photos of places you’ve visited
• Quickly discover nearby hidden gem travel recommendations, find and book must-see things to do while on your trip as well as reserve tables at great restaurants
• View traveller and local recommended places on a map while on your trip
While on a trip, use the app to view nearby hidden gems, hotels, restaurants and top holiday tours and attractions on a map -- then save ideas for later, or book your favourites on the spot and visit a city later. The Tripadvisor travel planner app uses your location to send you great travel recommendations and we share this information with trusted third party partners to provide you with a better experience. Note that your location is collected even if the app is in the background.
We update the Tripadvisor app as often as possible to make it even more useful to travellers like you. Here’s what you’ll find in the latest version:
• Various performance improvements and bug fixes to help you find great places nearby, wherever you are
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We wouldn’t dream of planning a holiday without consulting TripAdvisor’s appraisals of hotels, restaurants and attractions. But this robust app does much more than that, letting you book your entire trip—from flights to museum tickets—in one place. For those who embrace spontaneity, TripAdvisor is great for quickly finding spots nearby to stay, eat or play, and the honest user reviews frequently save us from travel troubles.
Having the mobile app is a godsend. That little blue dot that shows where we are is invaluable. Love being able to look up all the info that we need plus being able to ask questions and get answers to travel questions is amazing. Thanks
Not sure of the new format though..I cannot navigate this stupid site anymore.. when is the travel map? How can I find all my reviews from a certain place, from years ago without having to scroll through for ages.. this it appalling and the help site is useless..
Cannot stand all the features of the new format. There is stuff floating around at the bottom of my page when I’m just trying to look up things. If I wanted to look at a review that I had done a year ago in a specific town I can’t find it unless I scroll right through the whole thing which is just stupid. You can’t seem to be able to look at other people‘s profiles. Just hate hate hate this, Please get it back to the way it was
A tad confusing at times.
I’ve been reviewing, hotels, restaurants & places of interest from many places, here in Australia, the UK, USA & parts of Europe, for some years now.
I’ve recently been on & am seeing my reviews still sitting waiting to be submitted. When I submit, it then shows up as already submitted. I’m either doing something incorrectly or the system is getting confused. Not a major problem, however I don’t want to submit the same review twice.
Also I’m concerned that some places may be sending in fake reviews. I stayed at a B&B in Kings Lyne last year based on some good reviews. It was awful , so I was very disappointed that I’d chosen if for its good reviews from TripAdvisor!
Also when I posted my review of said B&B it was responded with scathing remarks from the owner, of which I had no option for supporting my original comments. Whilst I don’t want to have an online slanging match, I would like to be able to back up my comments in a mature & reasonable way !
- 258.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 TripAdvisor LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.