Report lost shopping trolleys* on the run with Trolley Tracker™.
Help the environment in your community AND have the chance to win 1 of 5 $1000 prizes every month. Yes, you heard it. $5000 in prizes every month!
Check out the winner’s page on our website: trolleytracker.com.au/winners
• A quick one-time registration and you’re in the draw for every report you make. It’s that easy!
• We’ve supercharged our app with location services allowing you to pin where the trolley is. Even if you don’t know the address, the Trolley Tracker™App will fill-it-in for you. It’s never been simpler!
To be one of our lucky $1000 winners – and help lost trolleys find their way home - get the Trolley Tracker™ app.
*Report for Woolworths, Big W, Dan Murphy, IKEA (Tempe NSW), and selected IGA stores (NSW).
Bug fixes and new Terms and Conditions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I haven’t had any problems. 5 stars
This app is fantastic.
The prize you win is fantastic and a great incentive to report trolleys.
I would love if they could include a photo option so you could show them exactly where it is.
I love reporting trolleys to both Woolworths and coles because it makes our streets beautiful. Coles doesn’t give out a prize though but they collect the trolleys. Keep up the great work and keep Australia beautiful.
Works fine for just reporting a trolley. Unfortunately the geolocation is about 250m out so you always need to manually select a closer address.
Use the Coles app to report a Coles/Target trolley. These guys aren’t contracted for it obviously. Similarly, picking up trolleys is obviously contracted so the app only reports the location.
I agree, they could have paid a slightly better developer to not use the default Cordova splash screen and replace it with their own logo or fake the app interface while loading occurs.
Don’t bother with this horrible app
Don't waste your time with this horrible app. Just go to "m dot trolleytracker dot com dot au" in your web browser. It's the same functionality as the app, but better in almost every way:
1. If your location is wrong, you can refresh the browser page to update your location. You can't do this in the app.
2. On the map, you can drag the pin to the edge of the screen and it actually SCROLLS THE MAP for you. The app doesn't do that and it is a terrible user experience.
3. On the map, you can drag the pin to ANY address. The app doesn't do that. It has some sort of weird invisible grid that only lets you choose certain addresses and streets. It's just bizarre.
Save yourself some grief and stay away from this terrible, terrible app.
- Trolley Services Australia Pty Limited
- 19.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- © Trolley Services Australia Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.