TUUNES™ is the prime official superstore for ringtones, text tones — music and more. Browse the potentially largest legal Ringtones & Tones Catalogs from professional labels and producers in one app.
The all-new Superstore for Ringtones in 50+ countries in your pocket :
Set a beautiful ring & messaging tone for your iPhone, easily! Discover your personal favorite Tuune, set it instantly (In-App) and enjoy playing & recommending ringtones to friends on all devices.
TUUNES™ is the most beautiful and advanced official Ringtones Store offering licensed instant ringtones and messaging tones for iPhone & others. We provide the biggest daily growing ringtone catalog created by top artists and ringtone producers worldwide. Get involved. It's popular. Legal. Easy to install for you & your friends.
• INSTANTLY set top label's ringtones & sounds on your iPhone - without desktop or cables, for a low price per tone, no unwanted ads, no subscription
• FOLLOW live stats and see what's trending
• BROWSE beautiful cover artworks for the latest & hottest music ringtones, marimba remixes, favorite snippets from Youtube, sound effects, alarm clocks and many more genres
• HEAR who is calling/texting and assign unique tones to contacts
• SHARE links, laugh & dance with friends from all devices
• SEARCH by title, artist, category & ringtone tag
• FAST audio previews
• NO subscription fees, no unwanted ads, just a one time low price for your favorite ringtone
• LICENSED tones keep you on the good side of copyright protection
...and there is one MORE thing. Keep on playing Tuunes and you'll find out. Enjoy ;)
Free Trial & Subscriptions (optional):
• You can now subscribe for new daily updates and credits per week
• Subscriptions are priced and provide features as offered in the app
• Payment will be charged to the iTunes Account
• You will be able to access the content for the duration of the subscription
• The subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original, e.g. “one week“ package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account
• This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
• Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Tuunes subscription
Would you support TUUNES™?
Please leave a great review on the App Store or write complaints to email@example.com. We are here to help. We also invite you and your friends from other smartphones to visit TUUNES™ on the web.
TUUNES™ – Have a nice ringtone!
The latest version includes performance improvements and various bug fixes to make your user experience even better.
Always stay updated with TUUNES™.
Ratings and Reviews
I would rate higher if you didn’t have to pay for the app, it lets you find awesome tones, but takes you to the store to further pay for them, overall it’s pretty good.
It’s just bad. So bad for so many reasons. First you have to pay if you want to expand from the selection of like 10 ringtones. Second, under the “rock” category there I have found 0 actual rock music. Most of the music there was garbage rock wannabe pop country abominations, and as a rock fan that was quite offensive and bothered me a lot. Maybe in stead of adding useless stuff that will get you beaten up if someone hears it like minions and other stupid things no one likes, maybe you could expand your roster with some music that other people are interested in and not sticking to the norm so bad. Seriously, there is not a single rock song, not even classics such as ac/dc or guns n roses. You have to understand that there is people that don’t stick to the norm like you do and you should really stop that and add some songs for the people that aren’t interested in what’s famous and trendy other non sense instead of wasting time on minions and other garbage like that.
Omg it’s so pointless you have to pay if you want more then the 10 songs they provide and you can’t actually have then as your ring tone unless you buy them in apple and then add it * again with having to pay🙄* they want people to buy the app so they don’t advertise that you have to pay and in result of that they get bad reviews, the word gets around so more and more people aren’t going to download the app in the first place 🙄🙄
- Whitepoint GmbH
- 96.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Whitepoint GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription 1-Week $12.99
- Premium Subscription 1-Month $14.99
- 2 Ringtones Package $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.