TwelvePoint is a new way to design, write and publish screenplays, stage plays and novels.
Focus oriented, minimalist and powerful.
Designed to support beginners and to provide professionals with a solid multi-dimensional environment for screenwriting.
From concept to the final draft, manage your characters, locations, storyline, all in one place, at 360 degrees.
TwelvePoint is available also for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad (sold separately). Projects can be imported and exported seamlessly through devices using encrypted e-mail or iCloud folders.
Do you have an idea for a scenario?
Open TwelvePoint, select the type of script and you are up and running!
No formatting rules, TwelvePoint automatically adjusts and formats as you type.
Pre-build configurations include margins and page layouts for movie scripts, teleplays, stage plays and novels based on the American standard.
Everything can be customized.
The interface changes following your needs, so that you can focus on your story.
Create the storyline, add placeholders for scenes, events and dialogues, manage your scenario with quick and easy to use gestures.
Create your characters, locations, timelines add features, details and notes.
You can filter the story by roles, locations, spoken text, etc., to quickly jump to a specific event or to highlight when a specific character is talking or mentioned.
Add thickness to your story introducing new elements such as side stories, additional characters features, guidelines, directives.
IMPORT EXISTING SCRIPTS:
You can import existing scripts from various formats and start managing them with TwelvePoint.
Supported formats are: txt, rtf, html, doc / docx, fdx / fdxt (Final Draft formats).
EDITING FREE TEXT:
The content typed can be inserted in the selected scene or generate a completely new script.
Below the major functionalities, please refer to www.twelvept.com for a more detailed description and use cases scenarios.
- Outlining: Build a structure of your story with placeholders, attach notes, comments, images and manage the elements of a scenario like you move through files and folders.
- Reader: Preview your scenario in a full-screen-quick-to-read format, add reader notes, bookmarks.
- 360° view: easily navigate through the outline, the paragraphs and the notes with one minimalist three panels view. Use the full screen to make the most of the space.
- Cover Page: the title page with author details that can be easily configured and automatically included in each published format.
- Publishing capabilities: all the script are rendered by default as PDF and RTF (Rich Text Format) and can be shared via e-mail, iCloud or just archived locally in a folder.
- Additional publishing formats: Scenarios can also be exported as: simple text file (.txt), html, Final Draft Project (fdx, fdxt).
- Revision: change status of your script from draft to revision. Assign a revision color, omit paragraphs or scenes.
- Reports can be created and shared to evaluate the cost of your script, the engagement of the characters and more.
- The user interface (menus, tutorials, help) is available in English, Italian, French, Spanish and German.
- The scenarios can be written and published in any language supported by the device (e.g., Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean).
- TwelvePoint interface has been designed to support also right-to-left (RTL) writing systems (e.g., Arabic, Hebrew).
This release contains improvements, bugs fixing and new functionalities.
Check the "What's new" section under "Help" for a more detailed description.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cristiano Pontani
- 20.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2021 morepaths.com. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.