Typorama lets you create amazing visuals by "automagically" transforming your text and photos into beautiful typographic designs. No design skills needed!
Just choose a background, type in your words and your creative typography is ready!
Typorama saves you tons of work by automatically creating complex text layouts with different fonts and typefaces. By just a few taps, you instantly get your text beautifully laid out on a background of your choice. This would take hours if you were using Photoshop or a similar photo editor. (The text designs are not templates and they are generated randomly as you choose different styles).
Use Typorama to:
- Make beautiful typographic text layouts
- Create Instagram, Facebook, Twitter posts with stylish text designs
- Create flyers and posters for your events or organization
- Make headers for your blog or wallpapers for your iPhone
- Promote your brand online or turn your designs into physical goods and sell for profits, full commercial use with all included images and fonts allowed!
- Enrich your family photos adding creative text styles and share your love
- More than 50 different, randomly generating typographic text styles
- More than a hundred different fonts and typefaces from the world's top designers
- Badges, ribbons, curved text and artistic ornaments enriching your designs
- Ability to 3D distort, apply gradient colors, shadows to your text
- Ability to gradually delete parts of text, useful for placing your text designs behind other elements in your photos
- Professional photo filters, overlays and adjustment tools to polish your photo backgrounds
- Hundreds of pre-installed quotes to inspire you
- Fun color combinations for your words
- Thousands of ready-to-use stock photography from Pixabay and Unsplash
- 2048 x 2048 high resolution super crisp output
- Advanced crop options to create the perfect size pictures for social media posts, wallpapers, posters, flyers and postcards.
- Ability to design your own watermark / logo and add it to your creations. Once you add it, it automatically gets added to all of your future creations, great for promoting your brand on social media!
- Easily share your creation on your favorite social networks or send it to your friends via instant messengers
- Use your designs commercially for promoting your brand online or via printed posters, flyers or any kind of physical products you like.
Typorama is featured as:
- "Best New App and Best Apps of April 2015" by Apple
- "Best Apps of the Week" by the TIME magazine
- "Honorable App of the Week" by AppAdvice
Got a suggestion to make or running into bugs? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll get back to you in 24 hours!
We're excited to see how you'll be using Typorama!
Typorama PRO Upgrade FAQ
With Typorama PRO you'll have unlimited access to all the premium content and features.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period with the same cost you've started your subscription.
To cancel or manage your subscription, navigate to manage your Apple ID in your device's settings. Sign in to the iTunes / App Store, tap Typorama, and turn off the automatic renewal for the subscription. Disabling the automatic renewal must be done 24-hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Due to Apple’s policy, immediate cancellation of subscriptions isn’t possible.
To restore your upgrade to Typorama PRO on a new device, go to the INFO screen, tap the “Restore Previous Purchases” option and your subscription / previous purchases will become active free of charge.
More info: http://www.apperto.com/typorama/faq/
Fixed bug with Facebook sharing
Other bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app, but...
Typorama is great for photo editing, and I enjoy using it because the mechanics are simple and easy to master, but it has one aspect that really makes the all app fall short. You have to pay for more than half of the text, overlay & save feature options available. As well as that, there is a watermark that you have to pay to remove, and you can’t just buy a cheap one-time watermark removal payment. No, you have to buy the whole pro bundle.
I understand the developers need to make money, and there are still some good features on the app, but I’d definitely like Typorama a lot more if there were less “pro features” or pro was cheaper, because not everyone can afford the price on offer.
Otherwise a great app with quite a few editing options (aside from the ones you have to buy). Recommended if you’re happy with not being able to use a lot of the options on show or willing to pay for pro.
Pro is Buggy, You don't get what you pay for
I tried to contact support in app and message says to first add email to settings. No settings can be found, if it's there I would love to know where. You know that classic gear icon that represents settings? Put that in the top corner or something. You guys are the app developers, why do I have to point these things out.
If you start creating an image with text and your phone goes to sleep, you will find on waking up that the text is gone. So all that fine tuning for nothing. You have to tap on the plus button to get text to show on the image and start again.
After completing the graphic then sharing through WhatsApp, not only does it not share but the text gets distorted and cropped.
Guys this app is so buggy I'm going to forget about it for several months and hopefully when I return the updates will have fixed all this obvious stuff up. Can't you guys see this stuff before you release? I'm using the latest greatest everything btw. I would take a refund at this point but couldn't be bothered to get that processed.
Loving this app but just missing a few things (& they’re not very quick to respond to their emails!)
1. Would be great to have snap to grid, particularly when on your phone and using small elements.
2. Adding an undo feature would be great.
3. Having the ability to edit to a new size. I.e. if I’ve created an Instagram post, ideally would be able to duplicate, edit, and change size to a Facebook cover or a Mailchimp header or whatever.
These additions would just make a great app, perfect!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- App Business Ventures LLC
- 178.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 - Apperto
- In-App Purchases
- ChalkBoard Text Style $1.49
- Unlock Premium Text Styles $5.99
- Retro Stamps Text Style $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.