Uplifting Christian content to listen, read and watch all in one app - connecting faith to your life every day.
Vision Christian Media has been broadcasting and publishing in Australia for years (you may have known us previously as UCB), and now it all comes together in this one great app.
By the way - this app requires an internet connection to use. So you don't get caught with a surprise, please check that you have a data plan with sufficient allowance (or limit usage to WiFi).
Here's what you can do in the Vision Christian Media app...
You can LISTEN to...
- Vision Christian Radio (music & talk that connects faith to life).
- Vision180 Radio (hot music & more - our youth radio station)
- Interesting interviews on life, culture & current events
- Encouraging real life stories
- Teaching programmes like A New Beginning, Set Free & more
- The Word for Today
- The Bible being read to you
You can also READ...
- Daily devotions from "The Word for Today" and our Youth magazine "Vision180" (Read today's or past devotions, or search for a topic by keyword).
- Full ESV Bible (browse by book)
- "Soul Food" Bible-in-a-year reading plan
- Today's news stories
There's helpful information:
- Find your nearest Vision station (interactive map)
- Find the name of that song just played
- See what's coming up on Vision Christian Radio
You can interact with or learn more about us:
- Watch videos
- Connect to our websites
- Contact us (phone, message, facebook, twitter)
- Read testimonies
Due to licensing, TWFT and word4u2day are not available when using the app in the USA. Australians travelling should be aware of this.
For more information about Vision Christian Media, go to
The Vision Christian Media app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
* App changes to support push notification improvements
* To make best use of the newest operating system capabilities, we have updated our minimum supported version to iOS 10 and will no longer be supporting iOS 8 or iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to open Word for today on ipad
Hi, I love this app and use it every day. Since my last update I have had numerous “Failed to launch “ and Word for today does not load. Tap to retry link also does not work. Is it possible to roll back to a previous version?
Love the app
Only issue is, now I have changed devices, it won’t download onto my new iphone. Not sure how to fix this? We seem to be the only town in the middle of WA that doesn’t have the station on our radio frequency. It’s in Exmouth and Denham but not in Carnarvon.
Not working since I updated the app
Since I did the last update I no longer can open the app. I get a message saying check my internet connection. Can you please help I love the app
- United Christian Broadcasters Australia Ltd
- 32.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- App: © 2018 Subsplash, Content: © 2018 Vision Christian Media
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.