Get the world's largest catalog of guitar, bass & ukulele chords, tabs, and lyrics to learn your favorite songs!
Search for any song by type, difficulty, tuning, and rating.
Focus on guitar techniques or discover songs for particular moments with collections from professional guitarists.
Play 16,000+ popular songs in their original sound with Tonebridge Guitar Effects.
• Explore guitar, bass & ukulele chords, tabs, and lyrics for more than 800,000 songs
• Get offline access to favorite tabs
• Switch to left-handed mode
• Put together tab collections and compile your favorite tabs in playlists
• Edit chords, lyrics or change tabs in other ways to fit your requirements with Personal tabs
• Watch videos to refresh songs in your memory or use it as a backing track
• Set the most suitable font style and size for the tab
• Enjoy dark mode for a gig
With Pro account:
• Play songs note by note, at a pace that suits you best using interactive tabs
• Jam with over 4,000 HQ tabs that include backing tracks and synchronized lyrics
• Hit the right tempo with metronome
• Use the built-in guitar tuner to achieve the right sound
• Transpose songs to the tone that suits you
• Choose the most comfortable chord variation from the world's biggest library of chords
• Make a difficult song easier with the simplify function
• Use autoscroll to avoid distractions during your practice
• Share, print, and export the most important songs
Problems or feedback?
We strive for excellence, and we're always eager to improve your Tabs experience! Please do not post bug reports or feature requests as an App Store review. Let us help you in person - contact development team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll do our best to meet your requests.
Stay in touch:
• The Ultimate Guitar Pro subscription gives you unlimited access to the app's premium content and features
• The subscription price is $5.99/monthly, $39.99/yearly*
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
• Subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your device's Account Settings after purchase
• There is no way to cancel your current subscription during its active period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
* Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
You can read our terms of service at https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/about/tos.htm
• The editing user profile feature
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Disappointed to say the least
I just downloaded the new app after using the old one for a very long time. I had high hopes that this would be good and that some features might return but I’ve gotta say I’m disappointed.
One thing that made the old app so great was the ability to play along to songs from the music library on your phone. This feature was taken away forcing you to use Apple Music. It has now returned but you need to manually select the song and that’s only if it finds the song on your phone! Some tabs have slightly different spellings if it’s not the same it won’t give you the option.
I had hoped that in the new app it might have given you the ability to select where you want to play from and the ability to manually search your music library but it starts a video in the corner! Yeah thanks for covering a big chunk of my screen and using my data, not. At the very least you could have enabled people to minimise this window without stopping playback.
I think I will stick with the old app until some improvements are made. At least I can still play the some of the songs that I’ve purchased.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your feedback! I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy. Please contact me at email@example.com with your Sking1985 username and I will try to help you personally! Waiting for your response.
Best guitar app
Ok, so I am a beginner guitarist. I am self-taught and I am very passionate about music. Been looking around for a while trying to find apps and websites that just show a couple of chords for me to practice and eventually play songs. I came across this app and wondered why is it called UG? So I actually left it for a little thinking it was dodgy. Eventually I came back to it and thought may as well give it ago, and I was very suprised. It showed all the songs I know and love and shows all the chords and how to play them. Also the song was actually available to listen to through the app. So I f you are a beginner guitarist or you just want to play some songs. I definetly recommend this app.
P.S more and more songs are uploaded every day.
Amazing app. Amazing lady.
Well I first discovered this amazing app when my lady bought me a banjo uke. Got a few songs and kept at it and then was very happily surprised when she bought me an electric uke for Xmas. So I tried to play it but was alarmed to find it was a baritone uke so all the chords I had learnt were wrong (after trying hard to make them sound right). Then I discovered that this app provided me the ability to go from banjo uke to baritone uke and change the chords and save them in DGBE from GCEA. So now I have the best of both worlds. Can play on banjo uke, play on baritone uke and with capo play in GCEA on baritone uke. All due to this magnificent app and a special lady who introduced me to playing music at 55. Loving it big time.
- Ultimate Guitar
- 121.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Ultimate Guitar USA, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Ultimate Guitar Pro Sale $3.99
- Ultimate Guitar Pro Sale $19.99
- Ultimate Guitar Pro $7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.