The UniFi app simplifies home and business IT by providing a central management interface where you can easily scale, monitor, and optimize every aspect of your network. UniFi offers:
• Simple WiFi setup and configuration
• Intuitive traffic routing
• Secure, single-tap VPN access
• Detailed client and network analytics
- UniFi iOS 10.8.0 improves app performance and stability.
- Updated setup wizard.
- Added ULTE information to Settings > Internet.
- Added Internet Activity widget to Dashboard.
- Added Active Channels widget to Dashboard.
- Updated WiFi form with support for Private Pre-Shared Keys.
- Fixed issues in device detail.
- Fixed issues in device radio settings.
- Fixed issues in device port configuration form.
- Fixed various other issues.
Ratings and Reviews
App always crashes at start
I can’t get the app to start on my iPad but it’s fine on my iPhone. The same app runs find on my M2 MBA. It’s been broken for ages and deleting and reinstalling doesn’t fix it so I guess I live without it. If this worked I would buy the matching cameras but it doesn’t so there is no point in risking it.
Developer Response ,
It seems like you encountered a bug that’s actually been reported to and confirmed by Apple.
If you enable button shapes in Settings > General > Accessibility, and app uses a custom font (which we do), the buttons might become invisible. Can you check if that's enabled?
As a workaround, you can try either disabling that, or selecting the "Light" color scheme from app's homescreen > Account/Settings.
Good, but missing most dashboard functionality
The app is a bit of a mixed bag - on one hand, it does let you configure most of your network very simply and quickly on the go. Sadly, it does it in differing ways to the web console, so any navigational muscle memory you’ve built up isn’t going to help you find what you need, because entire sections of the controller UI are in different places, or missing entirely.
The dashboard is also missing almost all of the widgets and information that get configured via the web controller, which means no quick “at-a-glance” checks on your network from your iPhone/iPad.
I am happy this app exists, but it is missing a bunch of stuff.
Buyer beware, ubiquity treats their customer's hardware purchases with contempt and have little regard for the expense to update existing clients. We have endured all sorts of ridiculous redundancy over the years with Wi-Fi, and now these security camera systems have been made redundant with stupid cloud two updates. Other systems by other companies still run after a decade, and these guys make you for shell out more cash for their indulgence in questionable updates. All this hysteria about other security camera providers is just ridiculous e we hen you consider what these upstart brats have done to bleed another dollar. I now direct clients to other platforms because it’s not worth the embarrassment to go back and tell them UniFi will ask for more cash.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ubiquiti Inc.
- 408.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Ubiquiti, Inc. All Rights Reserved.