Unlisted is your private second phone — in an app. Protect your personal life and free time. Add a second line for work, dating, anything!
An Unlisted phone number is perfect for posting in your online ad, using as a dedicated work number, or for giving out to students & parents (teachers LOVE Unlisted).
Add as many phone numbers as you need to your existing phone. Keep them as long as you want, or for as short as you want.
=> Here's how it works:
1. Tap to download Unlisted
2. Pick an Unlisted number in your area code (or anywhere). This will be your dedicated number, for your exclusive use.
3. Start your free trial. You can call or text from your new number as much as you want.
4. If you decide to continue, choose from our affordable plans (ranging up to $9.99/mo for unlimited)
You can delete the number, renew it, or add another at any time.
= OUR PROMISE TO YOU =
1. Nobody can use your Unlisted number to find you or your real phone number
2. We won't ever sell your data or show you ads
3. Unlisted calls & texts won't ever appear on your real phone bill
We at Unlisted Mobile rely on Unlisted numbers every day for our own needs. We promise to never sell your data, show you ads, or betray your privacy. Since 2012, customers have trusted us to provide them new phone numbers for all of their needs, and we hope you will too.
If you ever need help, or have something you'd like us to add to Unlisted, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer dedicated support and respond personally to each and every email.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
"It’s great to not have to carry a second phone or use my personal number for clients."
"YES!! No more Craigslist creeps! I use one Unlisted number per post, then delete them when I'm done. A+++++"
"This is awesome! I had never used an app like this and had doubts it would work...it has not failed. I highly recommend! I'm a customer for life."
"I hate when websites ask for my phone number. I now have an Unlisted number I use for them all. Love it!!"
"Great as an American expat to keep old US number working and usable while living outside of the country indefinitely"
"I love how you can choose multiple numbers to use. Best incognito phone call app ever!!!"
WHY YOU NEED A SECOND NUMBER
= Privacy - Never give out your real number when you don’t want to
= Protection - Protect yourself when posting on Craigslist, using online dating services like Tinder, or sending your resume
= Business - Why pay a lot for a new business phone line? Just use Unlisted for your customers to reach you directly!
= Local presence - Get a phone number in any area code or location in the US + Canada
- Text and Photo Messaging
- VoIP (voice over IP) / Wi-fi calling works from anywhere
- Incoming Call Options: Block, Forward or Voicemail
- Custom voicemail greetings for each number
- Use on all your iOS Devices
- No ads, ever
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the period
- Length of subscription: we offer monthly and annual subscriptions
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Price of subscriptions: Pay as you go plans are $2.99 dollars per number, per month. Unlimited plans are $9.99 per number, per month.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the App Store subscription management page
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
We only offer US and Canadian numbers. You can only call and text with other US & Canadian numbers. Not for 911 emergency services.
Access the Help Center in the app's menu or email email@example.com
Terms Of Service:
This version fixes issues displaying the notification settings and voicemail greeting recorder. If you see any bugs or want to request something new, please get in touch any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're sending out updates as soon as they are ready. Here are some other things we've changed and fixed in the last weeks:
Dark Mode is here! See our beautiful new design when you switch your device to Dark Mode. Thank you for your patience as we took the time to lovingly ensure each and every screen was perfect!
We've added a help section with answers to common questions and a quick way to get in touch with us. Check out the new help center in the settings menu.
Added support for various iOS 13 features. To see some in action, check out the settings menu or try holding down on a text message or photo. We're working on dark mode and are almost there...stay tuned! (Update: Dark Mode was released in v2020.29)
This update fixed a few user reported bugs. Thank you — you know who you are! Here are some specifics:
- Blocking a number now removes unread messages and unheard voicemails from the badge count so they don't linger around
- The Message button in the voicemail options menu was broken. Now it's not!
- Receiving a call while you were in another call could cause the occasional crash. That's now fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Reliable, Fantastic Service.
I love this app it is easy to use and very reliable.
I have never had a problem with it, no glitches, clear audio and inexpensive monthly subscription. I recommend it to all my friends.
I first heard about this app and was sceptical, upon downloading and trying it out I was blown away by how easy and how well it works ! Very happy well worth the download!!!
Does not work worldwide!!
Description says can be used world wide with a U.S. Number. It can't I can't txt or call any other number but a US one! WASTE OF MONEY
- Unlisted Mobile, Inc.
- 47.1 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Unlisted Mobile, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pay as You Go (Prepay 1 Month) $5.99
- Unlimited Texting + Calling $16.49
- Unlisted Number: Pay as You Go $4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.