Up is a digital bank designed to help you organise your money and simplify your life.
Try Australia’s highest rated banking app (4.9 Stars App Store | 4.8 Stars Play Store).
Get locally‑based support, 7 days a week using Talk to Us in-app.
Next Gen security features and the safety of accounts backed by Bendigo Bank.
Smash your savings goals:
* Create and customise multiple Savers for your life goals instantly.
* Earn interest across all your Savers
* Round-up your spare change with every purchase. Boost your Round-ups to supercharge your savings.
* We’ve got you covered. Split your pay into any of your Savers automatically on pay day.
* Use Covers and Forwards to stick to a budget and save every last cent
Get on top of your spending:
* See where every dollar goes with auto-spend categorisation.
* Get monthly, weekly, and daily insights into your spending habits.
* See all your upcoming bills at a glance. Avoid late fees. You’re on it.
* Automatically track everything you spend at specific brands and shops.
* Always know your balance with instant notifications.
Pay mates & kill bills:
* Stand out from the crowd and get paid to your personalised $Upname.
* Pay easy. Pay instantly. Osko support built‑in.
* Life is a conversation. Up organises your payments in a messenger‑like thread.
* Move it through time. Schedule and repeat your payments down to the minute.
* Prefer BPAY to pay bills? We’ve got that too.
Bank overseas, without the fees:
* No fees on international purchases online or in‑person.
* Get the actual Mastercard exchange rate, with no added conversion or mark‑up fees.
* No fees from Up when you use ATMs overseas.
* Keep it safe. Lock down your card with in-app card controls.
* Instantly see the cost of purchases in both Australian dollars and foreign currencies.
* Make International Money Transfers with TransferWise.
Bank smarter, not harder:
* Get instant Apple Pay™, Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay™ as well as support for Garmin Pay™ and Fitbit Pay™
* Use an Apple Watch app that is a first class banking citizen when you are on the go
* Hands full? Just ask Siri to move some money
Getting better every day:
* Up is always on the move. We’re in the business of shipping software updates ...often.
* Built from the ground up by a team of hardcore tech heads, so we can roll out changes quicker and cleaner than most banks. When we’re fast, you’re fast.
* Teamwork makes the dream work. Use Talk to Us in app to tell us the ultimate wish‑list you want from Up. We’re all ears, all the time.
T&Cs @ up.com.au/terms. International money transfers performed by TransferWise. Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited is the issuer of all Up branded banking and financial products provided through Up apps. Registered address: The Bendigo Centre, Bath Lane, Bendigo, Vic, 3550.
+ Hit the spending speedway and deck out your digital wallet faster. Add your card to Apple Pay directly from the wallet app with the help of some iOS14 grease. No need to wait for your physical card.
+ Do it for you. If you’ve been blessed with a new number and phone, there’s now a shorter path to get back into your account - just add your passcode and recovery code. If you don’t have them, no stress. Look over your shoulder, we’ll be there.
+ We’ve simplified notification preferences. Choose your own information adventure in the app settings.
+ Bugs removed and great things made better. Looking good, feeling good.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app! Has made saving SOOOOO easy! Honestly you have nothing to lose, it’s free and so easy to use. I regret nothing and I’ve suggested this bank to everyone I know and heaps of my friends and family are with UP now 😍
You can do everything from the app, even chat with someone if you need help with something. You can track where your money is going ie groceries, rent, personal spends.. it puts it all into categories. You can get a percentage of your pay put into your savings and with every use of your card you can round up your purchase to be put into your savings, you don’t even notice the small amounts going into your savings. These are just a few examples of the abundance of awesome features UP (Bendigo bank) has to offer. I couldn’t recommend this app enough! If you don’t have it, join now. You can only go UP from here 😉
Was looking for a budgeting app - found my new bank
I was looking for a budgeting app to keep track of all those direct debits and subscriptions that seem to leach your bank account.
Came across UP - I am in the financial industry so I did some research into who was behind this. Bendigo and Adelaide bank are who seems to have the money. So it’s secure in that sense... my NAB app did recognise Bendigo from the BSB.
With Google tech - you probably couldn’t ask for a better tech behind the scenes.
Felt like within minutes I was set up - I was in que for an account for maybe half hour? I was thinking with this being new maybe I wouldn’t get access for a few weeks.
Did my first transfer into the UP account from NAB and milliseconds later I had a push notification which I have been jealous of from my partner who banks with CBA.
Money in account, cards in the mail but you can add your card to apple wallet from app. I’ve been seeking Apple Pay from my 3x lenders! I actually just opened an account with ANZ to have Apple Pay. (I may close this account now)
Seems like they have some tech savvy people behind the app.
Too early to tell how the tracking of spending will go. Looking forward to seeing the round up saver. Thinking this will be my bill paying bank account for sure.
But to be honest so far so very good!
Best Banking App on the market
I have accounts with just about every bank that offers a good digital solution and Up Bank is by far my favourite bank/app, both in terms of ease of use, feature set and regular deployment of new features. Love the roadmap on the website! Make the map interactive tho that’d be amazing.
There are a few things that’s are still lacking like no integration with well known budgeting tools like pocketbook or investing apps like RAIZ and no ability to deposit cash thru Bank@Post. Not sure if they use open banking APIs yet which would really help the former but hopefully they will soon. The lack of options to deposit cash is a little annoying though - it means I have to have an account with a traditional bank for this contingency purpose.
Anyhow overall fantastic app! The sign up process was the smoothest I’ve ever seen.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.