While the country is very large in area, the United States does offer everything one could ask for. Tropical locations in Hawaii and Florida, unique landmarks in the Statue of Liberty, Grand Canyon and Washington D.C, and wonderful cities like Chicago, Los Angeles and Boston. The country would take a long time to explore, but every region offers a different culture and its own set of wonderful sights.
The best travel guide for your device, the easiest to use, and it works on your iPad and iPhone. Using great photos, we have all the must see location, country info, and Points of Interest that you will need to make the most from your journey.
- All the must see locations, including nearby places of interest, and upcoming events
- Useful locations like Hotels, Restaurants, Camping locations and more
- Keep your friends updated with a Travel Blog, managed easily from in the app
- Weather updates, updated daily from Yahoo weather
- Currency Conversion, for any currency on the plane
- Time conversion, find out what time it is in USA
- Country info, with best time to go, Weather, Visa, Money, Getting around, and more.
- Bookmark feature lets you plan your vacation by listing your favourite places.
- Easy to use
- Lots of great pictures
This app is updated every few weeks with new must see locations, new events and more info.
Updated for iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
Waste of money
Impossible to set weather for anywhere other than NY due to possibly broken link?
You can't set a location other than NY, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY on this app. Keeps crashing and you can't stop it asking for GPS or wifi location if you just want to check something out before you go to the US.
Not only does the map crash if you are outside the US,the whole app crashes as well
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.