VandalTrak Limited, the Australian not-for-profit company that brought you the smartest, most effective way to fight graffiti vandalism, have taken their revolution to a new level. The VandalTrak app combines all the functions of the VandalTrak web site with the convenience and mobility of a smartphone app.
Record and report incidents directly onto VandalTrak's graffiti management system, where the information will be used in real-time by police, volunteer groups, utilities and local councils.
- Uses GPS data to plot the location of graffiti
- Lets you adjust the GPS marker location
- Prevents duplicate reporting of incidents
- Features both map and satellite views
- Enables you take photos on the fly or use previously saved photos
- Facilitates multiple photo upload
- Includes automatic address detection (Google mapping)
- Identifies local government areas anywhere in Australia
- Pre-populates data fields for fast reporting
- Keeps you moving with instant upload to the VandalTrak system
Reclaim your neighbourhood from mindless graffiti vandalism. Download the VandalTrak app today.
- Complete app rebuild
- Full Incident Listing for your account
- Tap to view incident details
- Offline usage
- Signup directly from the app
Ratings and Reviews
Needs to be updated regularly
This app needs to be updated regularly to comply with app updates that are needed with smart devices. iOS 11 has now been passed through and has been updated but this app has not been updated at all to comply with it.
The app needs to be more officiant, it should have the
sq mtrs drop box, with the severity and product class as well instead of having to go into the website to add or subtract information
Can’t use the app
Aside from the fact I can’t activate my account and begin fighting crime against vandalism, great app I would have said with an easy to use interface...
Works perfectly 25% of the time
7.5/10 times you get "Error! Couldn't add your incident, try again"
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.