The EXPERT app for successful gardening in Australia!
*** Featured in Gardening Australia magazine, SA Garden & Outdoor magazine and more...***
Mr Fothergill's Vegetable Planting Guide is the easy way to work out the best planting times for vegetables, herbs, fruit, green manures and common companion planting flowers. It uses a database of recommended planting times for specific postcode regions across Australia to calculate the best range of planting dates for each crop.
- Planting dates calculated using a detailed regional database covering the whole of Australia
- Full growing information for over 180 vegetables, herbs, fruit, green manures and companion planting flowers
- Descriptions for varieties of each vegetable, complete with photographs
- Includes Grow Guides detailing the soil and position the plant will grow best in, sowing advice, troubleshooting tips and how to harvest it.
- List plants alphabetically, by sowing month or just what can be planted right now for your local area
- Create a favourites list of the plants in your garden for quick access to the information you need
This new version of the Vegetable Planting Guide includes a fix to ensure your location is found successfully when attempting to find your location automatically. This update is recommended for all users.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
As a novice gardener this very helpful to know what seeds or seedlings to look out for.
Don’t bother, it is obviously not being supported any more
App hangs and will not search or find either manually or automatically generated region/address. Gets stuck in an endless loop of this and unable to just open the app and get on with it. Very dissappointing.
Won’t load region/address
You have to put your address in for the app to load but it won’t find one manually or automatically and in turn won’t even open.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.