Verso supports your continuous professional learning as a teacher through the implementation of impact driven, collaborative and reflective practices.
With Verso teachers can:
- Simplify differentiated teaching and formative assessment
- Unlock authentic student voice and feedback on teaching practice
- Export key data for professional evaluation and accreditation
- Analyse trends to identify teaching and learning priorities
- Access over 50 lesson structures for high-impact teaching
- Collaboratively make discoveries, discuss ideas and plan next steps
With Verso students can:
- Share ideas and respond to peers equitably and anonymously
- Learn to give, receive and respond to feedback
- Analyse and articulate thinking using recommended vocabulary
- Develop critical, creative and analytical thinking skills
- Reflect on progress and develop learning goals
- Collaborate with other students to expand thinking
New in this release:
- Class teaching focus, including:
+ Breakdown of high-impact strategies
+ Suggested classroom structures
+ Student and teacher success indicators
- Student Reflections (Exit Slips), including:
+ Learning progress
+ Preferred strategies
+ Student emotions
+ Responses to specific prompts
+ Previous reflection responses
- Teacher Discoveries, including:
+ Prompts for reflection
+ Future high-impact priorities
+ Share with collaborators for advice and feedback
- Export evidence for professional development plans or PLCs
- New and updated high-impact teaching resources
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app it preety bad
You need to make it better
Fatatic App for Quality Classroom Discussion
I would highly recommend this one if you are looking for a tool to create quality online discussions with your students. Easy to set up a class and get students logged in. A big difference from other discussion tools is students have confidence contributing due the anonymous feature. It lends itself to posting higher order thinking questions and is set up with easy options to post supporting content (links, pics, videos…). It is easy to see student responses and conversations and when combined with the fact that students need to post prior to reading other responses it offers great visibility to actual student understanding. The ‘likes’ and ‘helpfuls’ are features the students love and they really maintain the momentum of the collaboration. The ability to post such stimulating provocations has reinvented how we position inquiry in our classroom. Overall, a very intuitive app with sound pedagogical design.
Best collaborative learning app I have seen
Verso is one of the best educational collaborative tools I have seen. Content is delivered as a "Flip" and students respond based on teacher instruction. The power of the app is that students cannot see other student responses until they have responded themselves. This way, only original thought is recorded.
Once students have responded, a discussion between the student and teacher is open. Students and teacher can discuss each other's responses, providing instant feedback. The big difference between this app and any other, is that the discussion is completed anonymously . This allows students to be honest with their response, comments to others and most importantly, about their learning.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.