The official VicRLTag application from the Victorian Government provides everything you need to know about ordering, using and reporting rock lobster tags.
From 1 July 2017, all rock lobster taken from Victorian marine waters by recreational fishers must be tagged. Tags are free and mailed to you upon receipt of your order.
On the VicRLTag app you can:
- Create an account to order, report and transfer tags.
- Amend your tag delivery details at any time.
- Report the use of your tags at any time and order more.
- Refer to detailed information about how to order tags, when to use them, and how to report that you’ve used them.
- Participate in the Citizen Science Program.
Modification to report entry.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.