The Victoria University App is designed for all current Victoria University and VU Polytechnic students.
It provides a handy portal to all of your essential digital systems – so you can keep track of your classes, assignments, Essential Activities, results and more
Download the app to get started!
What is Victoria University App used for?
Once you have logged in with your VU Student ID, you can use the app to:
- Connect to VU Collaborate and view your current and past unit content, assessments, unit guides, grades and teacher communication
- Keep track of your next due assignments and upcoming classes
- View your timetable
- View your student emails
- Access MyVU
- Connect to your Learning Hub to add, book and validate your study & course essentials
- Explore VU campuses and buildings with the interactive map: find bathrooms, lifts, accessible entrances & stairs
- Access your digital ID student card which can be used in the VU Library
- Browse an array of specialised VU services and facilities including VU Library, ITS, Student Life, Support and more
- Stay up to date with assignment reminders
- Access games, surveys and more
How do I login to Victoria University App?
You will need your VU student ID & password to login to the Victoria University app. VU Staff are also able to login. If you do not have your student ID & password, you can still continue as a Guest and access the Maps feature to find your way around campus and browse VU services.
We hope you enjoy our app! Keep it updated so you've always got the latest and greatest. For any questions, comments or suggestions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for downloading the VU App. Here's what's new in this version:
- Bug fixes for timetable
We hope you enjoy the VU App! Keep it updated so you've always got the latest and greatest.
Ratings and Reviews
Will be great when everything turns on
I like especially digital student ID (finally)
I like all in one app
Although MyVU was not working which was disappointing. Also the ‘Maybe later’ option on hub login wasn’t working so was forced to login. Of course collaboration updated yet but not fault of app, only teaching staff.
Very good app
This app is a blessing in disguise, I had the previous app and just used it once as it was very slow and confusing.
The new app is very user friendly, it’s easy to navigate and has all the options necessary (especially the TIME TABLE!!).
Kudos to the team that build it.
The app is literally outstanding .. Making a great convince.. Big thumbs up for the developers and the people behind this app.
If there was a built in feature of “reminder”, where students can save their upcoming exams and submissions date regarding the uni works , that would be great.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Victoria University
- 170.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Victoria University
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.