Emergency Markers are dotted throughout Victoria. They help the emergency services find you in places that don't have a fixed address, like parks and open spaces. The Victorian Emergency Services Telecommunications Authority (ESTA) maintains a database of all the markers in Victoria. This app is that database, acquired through data.gov.au.
This app will help emergency service rescuers and volunteers to find the locations of markers. This will help them easily navigate to the marker.
* Complete database of ESTA Emergency Markers in Victoria
* Latitude/Longitude of the markers on a map
* Nearest crossroads, names of the parks and locations.
* Detailed instructions for getting through gates, phone numbers to call, locations of locked gates, etc.
* Export from the app: share by email, SMS, etc
PLEASE NOTE: This app will not help emergency services find its user! Rather: this app will help its user get to an emergency marker.
* iOS 13 support, including dark mode
* Searching now includes more properties
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic work as discussed at SES
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.