ViewExif is a powerful metadata tool for your photos. With the help of ViewExif, you can not only view metadata of photos, but also edit and remove metadata in photo. Besides, it has an app extension, so you can view metadata right in Photos app.
Being able to read exif tags can be of great importance not only for beginners, but also for other photographers who want to find out what settings and tools were used to create a particular photograph.
For those people who want to protect privacy, this app is useful for you as well. When you send photos via email or share on social network, your personal information (geo location, taken date etc) is shared as well. If you upset to share those information, ViewExif is able to remove it before sharing.
* Display EXIF tags: Dimensions, Taken Date, ISO Speed, F Number, Exposure Time, Focal Length and more.
* Display IPTC tags: Star Ratings, Keywords, Description etc.
* Display geo location on map.
* Add star ratings, keywords and description on photo
* Remove metadata from photo
* Supported image formats (JPG, PNG, TIFF, HEIC) and RAW formats (CR2, NEF, DNG).
* Share photo w/o metadata on Twitter, Facebook, email.
* App extension for Photos app and 3rd-party apps such as Dropbox, FileExplorer etc.
* Dark Mode
===== CONTACT US =====
* Optimize for iOS 14
* Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is unbelievably clever
What a great app. Does what it says and more.
Being able to see EXIF data in Photos App is a delight. Sometimes the right app for the job comes along an this Is IT!
I’d give 6 stars if I could
Thank you for your work
Don’t get this if you use Computer or iCloud Storage
I got this app, only to find that I am unable to add any sort of description to the photos I have downloaded to my iPad. I queried this and was told “Photos in iCloud album and iTunes synced albums are not editable.” It would have been nice to know that before I bought it. Also, making any change eg to add a descriptive note on the computer, doesn’t come across with the EXIF data. Include this information, SkyjosApps. Otherwise you are misleading people.
Fantastic for getting EXIF data from all photos
I often import my raw NEF files to my iPad and this shows all the EXIF and Raw metadata from my Nikon pics as well as all data from my iPhone and iPad pics including HEIF. Great app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.